Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Apache Hosting-Shell Script - external files include Post 302721477 by rdrtx1 on Thursday 25th of October 2012 12:35:49 PM
Old 10-25-2012
in hosting.sh, try: move line:
Code:
domain=$1

before:
Code:
source "$cPath/$cVars"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to include external files in tcsh

Hello Simple question about tcsh , i like to make external file that some tcsh script will read from him var=="some value" how can i make the include in tcsh files? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
0 Replies

2. Programming

How to include shell script in C program

hi I want to call a shell script in C program the script is : ssh -t user@remote sh /<remote>home/user/<file_name>.sh and other several commands C program : Call this script and the retrive the task that is been done in <file_name>.sh file can any one tell me how... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mridula
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to include spreadsheet::ParseExcel in shell script

Please tell me that how can we include Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module in shell script (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Include PERL script with in the unix shell script

Hi Gurus, Is it possible to include perl script with in the unix shell script? What would be the general syntax? In the above case, is it required to write the below first two lines of codes? #!usr/bin/sh -x #!usr/bin/perl -w Thanks in advance / Mysore Ganapati. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ganapati
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

querry ..including external shell script

is there any way to include one shell script into other like include in c apart from putting it in a function (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobydick
3 Replies

6. Web Development

hosting service that allow me to compile and install my own apache

Is there any cheap hosting service that allow me to compile and install my own apache and php ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to include a command in shell script?

# dbc "delete from alert;" DELETE 10 # However, the script created below generates an error that command does not exits. Can any one please exist. script.sh: #!/bin/sh dbc "delete from alert;" >>$TASKLOGFILE ./script.sh: line 38: dbc: command not found can any one please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
2 Replies

8. Web Development

Include CFTOKEN and CFID in apache access_log

hi folks, how to write CFID and CFTOKEN cookie in apache logs ? can you give me a link or howtos in doing this. thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxgeek
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ssh execute other shell script on other host (shell script include nohup)?

i want use ssh on the host01 to execute autoexec.sh on the host02 like following : host01> ssh host02 autoexec.sh autoexec.sh include nohup command like follwing : nohup /home/jack/deletedata.sh & after i execute ssh host02 autoexec.sh one the host01. i can't found deletedata.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orablue
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to include menu based options in Shell script?

Hi Friends, I have a menu based tool which requires input/option to proceed further. How to make a shell script ? eg: menu looks like Get_data.sh to continue (y/n) : Here I need to key in "y" to proceed. I want to prepare a script which should consider option y. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
5 Replies
NWAUTH(1)							      nwauth								 NWAUTH(1)

NAME
nwauth - Verify username/password SYNOPSIS
nwauth [ -h ] [ -S server ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -D ] DESCRIPTION
nwauth does nothing but logging into a NetWare server. If the login was successful, an error code of 0 is returned. If the login was not successful, an error code of 1 is returned. It was designed for use by other programs who want authenticate users via a NetWare server. If there is no -P or -n option specified on command line, nwauth always expects a password on stdin. If the stdin is a tty, then the user is prompted for a password. Otherwise nwauth simply reads stdin for a password. nwauth looks up the file $HOME/.nwclient to find a file server and a user name if they are not specified on command line. See nwclient(5) for more information. Please note that the access permissions of .nwclient MUST be 600, for security reasons. OPTIONS
-h -h is used to print a short help text. -S server server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user name If the user name your NetWare administrator gave to you differs from your unix user-id, you should use -U to tell the server about your NetWare user name. -D nwauth says that your password is correct if you have existing connection to server with name user name. This is handy for some shell scripts, but it is unacceptable for authorization modules, such as PAM, PHP or Apache. It was pointed to me that this behavior was not well known, and there exist at least one PAM module which does not know that (this module is not part of ncpfs; you should use PAM mod- ule which comes with ncpfs instead anyway). SEE ALSO
nwclient(5) CREDITS
nwauth was written by Volker Lendecke (lendecke@math.uni-goettingen.de) nwauth 10/27/1996 NWAUTH(1)