Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Help with Graphs (BFS mostly) Post 302721301 by SilvarHawke on Thursday 25th of October 2012 09:57:10 AM
Old 10-25-2012
Would it be possible if this thread could be moved over to there then at all please? Or would I be better off creating a new thread these since I have more problems with my code now...
This User Gave Thanks to SilvarHawke For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating graphs

Platform: solaris 9 x86 I want to be able to create excel like line graphs with basic input data and use it on a webpage or worst case so I can use it to insert to a document type of input file I would have, example below datainput.txt: date,requests,failures,success 20100501,80,10,70... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU graphs in unix

Hi, How to get the CPU graphs to see the performance? I use Linux version. I got some commands in the net. xload and xosview. It's mentioned like below: To start xload, simply open an xterminal on the system and type the following: $ xload &Couple of doubts here .. what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple graphs on same window

Hi All, I have written a script to get live data after 5 minutes from a remote system and then plot the graph using gnuplot.All this has been working correctly with only one problem where i need to pull all these graphs into one page.I am not able to get this working.I tried reading about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistachio
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Suggestion: visitor graphs

Perhaps we could think of visitor graphs that would give a sense of both the popularity of the forum and - more importantly - the popularity of Linux and the Open Source operating systems movement. Something similar to what sourceforge has done for their projects: SourceForge.net: Project... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating graphs for many number of files

Hi, I have a series of data files for which I wish to plot using "splot". Say, the files names are like: 950_data,951_data,952_data,......1000_data. For one file , say to plot 950_data, i write following lines into a single file and load it in the gnuplot as : gnuplot> load 'plot' ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: begin_shell
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring Graphs using GNUPLOT

Need assistance in getting a monitoring script to create Grpahs Using GNUPLOT using below data. Graph for CPU, MEMORY , NETWORK in png. For memory can we convert the GB TO MB ----system---- ----total-cpu-usage---- ------memory-usage----- -net/total- time |usr sys idl wai hiq... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Do not show graphs cacti

hi installed caci and Snmp connection is established 10.10 (192.168.10.10) SNMP Information System:Hardware: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 AT/AT COMPATIBLE - Software: Windows Version 6.1 (Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free) Uptime: 7550665 (0 days,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies
OCAMLGRAPH-EDITOR(1)						   User Commands					      OCAMLGRAPH-EDITOR(1)

NAME
ocamlgraph-editor - GTK-based graph editor based on hyperbolic geometry. SYNOPSIS
ocamlgraph-editor [-dfs] [-bfs] [-rr refresh-rate] [-aa] [[-help] | [--help]] [graph-file] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the ocamlgraph-editor command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. ocamlgraph-editor is an OCaml and GTK based graph editor based on hyperbolic geometry. -dfs DFS drawing strategy. -bfs BFS drawing strategy. -rr refresh-rate Set the refresh rate, must be greater than 0. -aa Turn off anti-aliased mode. graph-file Files to edit. -help, --help Display an help message. LICENSE
This manual page was written by Sylvain Le Gall gildor@debian.org for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage. AUTHOR
Sylvain Le Gall <gildor@debian.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Sylvain Le Gall OCamlGraph June 21, 2008 OCAMLGRAPH-EDITOR(1)