Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware UNISYS U6000/50 Help needed! :) Post 302720289 by DGPickett on Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 05:12:11 PM
Old 10-23-2012
Check the cas and ras timings against spec, maybe it expects too fast an access. Also, check for adequately frequent CAS refresh across all CAS addresses.

Some early minis had hand/paper tape pn console entered bootloaders, but usually a SCSI era machine had a rom bootloader. Some DOS's booted from tape or card for a long time.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help needed

Hello I am a newbie and want to learn unix . Does unix and linux are one and same. I have red hat linux cd but i want to take advice from some one wheather unix and linux are same. If not ,where i'll get a Unix os setup and how i'll install it. If linux would do then how should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hunter87
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed

Hi, I am beginner writing shell script i am using korn shell. I wrote shell script through which i am passing system date as parameter to build.xml file but i need to write a function when i pass systemdate as parameter the function has to return its respective quarterly date . Can any one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: connectpramod
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed

aaabbbcccd (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hateshellscript
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent - Single User Mode -Unisys System V Release 4.0

Hello All, I have a Unisys 6000/65 machine running Unix System V Release 4.0.My problem is that we received an error that said "SPCS error occurred"and "vxfs:vx -ilisterr-inode 62585 mark bad /filesystem".The machine was stuck and I had to restart it.Now I cannot login from any workstation or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: liverpool
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

little help needed..

hi everyone i'm a noob trying to learn unix language.. but seems like i got no leads on how to start.. i'm playing with the 'ps' command.. i'm trying to show the pid, ppid, username, command, cpu utilization (in desc order), process start time and process status.. all in a command.. am i able... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hilofat
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed ....

Hi... I have a folder /home/data ;where some files are present. aaa_asas.txt bbb_xxx.txt ccc_xsxas.txt ddd_sa2esa.txt ------ Also I have a file which is as follows.(/home/file1) cat /home/file1 aaa you bbb are ccc very ddd good -------- now I want to rename all the files in the folder... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbee1
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed...

Guys, There is a file where there are 1000s of records. In the file if some condition satisfies in a certain TAB record (TAB would be first 3 digits of a certain record) then move TAB and all the records (or lines) after TAB to new_file, until another TAB record is encountered in the same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prat007
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Needed

please reply for this https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/111493-cutting-lines.html its really urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jojo123
1 Replies

9. Linux

Help needed

hi experts, i am a beginner in AIX..recently got a chance to work with unix team. we have an interface server through which we connect to production servers.. there were lot of files inside root (/) of that interface server owned by different ppl...by mistake i changed the ownership and group of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinimerwe
1 Replies

10. Hardware

Upgrading antique Unisys U6000 / UNIX SVR4 1.2?

I have an old Unisys U6000/65 server I obtained as surplus about 12 years ago. For its day (1993) this server line was capable of insane ability, up to 4 gig of memory using dozens of 30-pin SIMMs and up to six processors, including mixed processor speeds and types (486/Pentium) in the same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DMahalko
2 Replies
CAS(1)								  aMule utilities							    CAS(1)

NAME
cas - c aMule statistics SYNOPSIS
cas [-o] [-p] [-c <path>] cas [-h] DESCRIPTION
cas is a program for displaying the contents of your aMule online signature file to console (in a human readable form). For this to work, you must enable the "Online Signature" option in aMule's preferences. [ -o, --picture, -P ] Writes the online signature picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to. [ -p, --html, -H ] HTML page with stats and picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to. [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ] Read config from <path> instead of home [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. Without any options, it prints online signature data to stdout. cas was written by Pedro de Oliveira <falso@rdk.homeip.net> FILES
~/.aMule/casrc stat.png tmp.html REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1), wxcas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> cas v0.8 November 2011 CAS(1)