Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Trouble Compling ZoneMinder 1.25.X from Source/Ubuntu 12.04 Post 302720059 by metallica1973 on Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 12:39:18 PM
Old 10-23-2012
Many thanks for the reply. I will give this a shot and give you my feedback.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

got error while compling project using Makefile

helo when i compling my project from the commandline using Make file make all i got the following error make all /usr/bin/gcc -DNDEBUG -O0 -finline-functions -fmerge-constants -fmove-all-movables -fno-omit-frame-pointer -I../../lsapi -c -o lsapitest.o lsapitest.c g++ lsapitest.o... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ubuntu Realtime Kernel Trouble

Ever since the new release of the Realtime kernel, JACK and Ardour and anything else that could use it doesn't work. It works if i turn off realtime in Jack, but thats precisely why I installed intrepid in the first place. for the realtime kernel. it worked so well! what i've learned with linux:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TheMusician
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Zoneminder 1.23X, Apache and Ubuntu Intrepid -----No Video Output

I have install Ubuntu Intrepid and Zoneminder 1.23X. I have setup all of the all of the cameras and every time I try and run the cameras is cycle or montage mode I get no picture and I see a little emblem that resembles a broken connection. I checked /var/log/apache2/error.log and I can see that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trouble with the Source command..

Hi everyone, I've been writing a script as an assignment which essentially does the exact same thing as the tree -d function (bash shell btw), except next to every directory name it gives a number which you can input into the same command in order to change the current working directory to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: petey22uk
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Trouble accessing SVN on Ubuntu

Hi all, I'm running SVN on Ubuntu 12.04, and I have to connect it to an online repository accessed by HTTPS. I can check out files from the repository just fine with the command: svn checkout <https://pathToRepository>But, I can't update the working copy properly after I make changes. I change... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zel2008
1 Replies
GLBINDTRANSFORMFEEDB(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLBINDTRANSFORMFEEDB(3G)

NAME
glBindTransformFeedback - bind a transform feedback object C SPECIFICATION
void glBindTransformFeedback(GLenum target, GLuint id); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the target to which to bind the transform feedback object id. target must be GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK. id Specifies the name of a transform feedback object reserved by glGenTransformFeedbacks(). DESCRIPTION
glBindTransformFeedback binds the transform feedback object with name id to the current GL state. id must be a name previously returned from a call to glGenTransformFeedbacks(). If id has not previously been bound, a new transform feedback object with name id and initialized with with the default transform state vector is created. In the initial state, a default transform feedback object is bound and treated as a transform feedback object with a name of zero. If the name zero is subsequently bound, the default transform feedback object is again bound to the GL state. While a transform feedback buffer object is bound, GL operations on the target to which it is bound affect the bound transform feedback object, and queries of the target to which a transform feedback object is bound return state from the bound object. When buffer objects are bound for transform feedback, they are attached to the currently bound transform feedback object. Buffer objects are used for trans- form feedback only if they are attached to the currently bound transform feedback object. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the transform feedback operation is active on the currently bound transform feedback object, and that operation is not paused. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if id is not zero or the name of a transform feedback object returned from a previous call to glGenTransformFeedbacks(), or if such a name has been deleted by glDeleteTransformFeedbacks(). ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BINDING SEE ALSO
glGenTransformFeedbacks(), glDeleteTransformFeedbacks(), glIsTransformFeedback(), glBeginTransformFeedback(), glPauseTransformFeedback(), glResumeTransformFeedback(), glEndTransformFeedback() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLBINDTRANSFORMFEEDB(3G)