Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: nanobsd
Operating Systems BSD nanobsd Post 302719925 by DGPickett on Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 10:39:27 AM
Old 10-23-2012
You can add a config file and make will honor it.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. BSD

nanobsd problem

hi i have some problems with nanobsd still. whether i set lots of WITHOUT s in CONF_WORLD or a few WITHOUT s , the image file's volume is about 600MB ... what should i do in order to have a very light image ?? thanks ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: turner
1 Replies
WMCLOCKMON-CONFIG(1)						   User Commands					      WMCLOCKMON-CONFIG(1)

NAME
wmclockmon-config - A program to configure wmclockmon SYNOPSIS
wmclockmon-config [-h] [-v] [-f configfile] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the wmclockmon-config command. wmclockmon-config is a program to control the behaviour of wmclockmon. You can change it's style and add alarms. Command-line options override the default configuration file options. But if a file is given at command-line (with the -f option), its options will override those given before. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h, --help show help text and exit. -v, --version show program version and exit. -f, --cfgfile load specified configuration file FILE
wmclockmon-config uses one default file : ~/.wmclockmonrc. Empty lines or lines begining with a # are ignored. SEE ALSO
wmclockmon(1), wmclockmon-cal(1) AUTHOR
WMClockMon-config was written by Thomas Nemeth <tnemeth@free.fr>. This manpage was written by Marc Brockschmidt <marc@dch-faq.de> for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. wmclockmon-config October 2003 WMCLOCKMON-CONFIG(1)