Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Trouble with Iterators and Hashtables (Java) Post 302719543 by DGPickett on Monday 22nd of October 2012 03:26:55 PM
Old 10-22-2012
So, you want a graph where each word object in the master container ihas the word and a container of references to words 1 character off. Then, you can walk the graph of one-off's avoiding retracing, to depth N. Does length always match, e.g., clocks is 1 letter different than clock? You might want length as a key for searching for one-off words during generate. Not sure what full capacity is, or how hash is really useful here, as opposed to a tree of length and value.

Indentation would be nice! Has anyone written a JAVA beautify yet? Many! We all deserve well formatted code. http://www.javaregex.com/jbeaut.html

Last edited by DGPickett; 10-22-2012 at 04:35 PM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trouble installing Java bin in ssh

Java is required for a game server I'm setting up.. I'm unable to install the java_ee_sdk-5_03-linux.bin self-executable. Tried using chmod but didn't have any success. Please help, I will be eternally greatfull :D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: clockwise
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Trouble setting up Java classpath

Saw an error while setting up an application called i2phex: # ./run.sh java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to initialize phex.net.repres.i2p.I2PPresentationManager at phex.common.ManagerController.initializeManagers(ManagerController.java:78) at phex.Main.main(Main.java:161)After... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Israel213
0 Replies
CONNECTAGRAM(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   CONNECTAGRAM(1)

NAME
connectagram - word unscrambling game DESCRIPTION
This manual page explains the Debian package connectagram . Connectagram is a word unscrambling game. The board consists of several scram- bled words that are joined together. You can choose the length of the words, the amount of words, and the pattern that the words are arranged in. The game provides a hint option for times when you are stuck, and features an online word lookup that fetches the definitions of each word from www.dict.org. Your current progress is automaticalla saved. Note that this game involves a large and varied word list, some of which may be considered inappropriate for children. You can edit the file containing the word list if you wish to remove words from your game. The location of this file varies by platform. CONFIGURATION
Connectionagram uses the configuration file ~/.config/GottCode/Connectagram.conf . It supports the following options. Each line must be in the format 'option = value'. Count the number of words Length the length of each word FILES
~/.config/GottCode/Connectagram.conf Configuration file with default options. AUTHORS
connectagram was written by Graeme Gott <graeme@gottcode.org> This manual page was written by Tang Ke <tangk@lemote.com>, for the Debian project. May 2010 CONNECTAGRAM(1)