Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Jumpstart is asking interactive questions Post 302719453 by sb200 on Monday 22nd of October 2012 01:19:33 PM
Old 10-22-2012
Hi DGPickett

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to do the same

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Jumpstart?

I have been asked to research Jumpstart and don't know where to begin! Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks! :-) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avana100
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JumpStart

Hi, Which sites have general information on JumpStart for Solaris 8? I would like to know more about boot server, installation server, and configuration server.... and all other good things about JumpStart....Thanks..:p Doo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dookeobih
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

JUmpstart on a pc

HI. i was wondering if you can jumpstart using the solaris intel platform? please help thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: souldier
3 Replies

4. Solaris

help with jumpstart

Hello all, I configured a jumpstart server ( the server is in the same subnet as the client) and gave boot net - install in the client. The client boots up shows the banner and then displays error: cant read disk label cant open disk label package and then goes to OK prompt. What... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratik Gharti
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 Jumpstart goes to interactive mode instead of using sysidcfg

Ever since I have started using Solaris 10 images, I have had a problem I can not find a solution for. I have a Solaris 10 image that I created from a Solaris 10 DVD. The sysidcfg file has been created and set up in the bootparams file. I have no issues in Solaris 8 or 9. In Solaris 10, the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsherry
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Avoiding Solaris 10 jumpstart from failing and then becoming interactive

I found my issues were resolved via instructions, from, information, via the url: Preconfiguring With the sysidcfg File (Solaris 10 8/07 Installation Guide: Network-Based Installations) - Sun Microsystems Also, sysidcfg, rules etc, ought be in the correct place. The documents that were not bad,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris12345
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Interactive / Non Interactive Shell script

Q. Write a script that behaves both in interactive and non interactive mode. When no arguments are supplied it picks up each C program from the directory and prints first 10 lines. It then prompts for deletion of the file. If user supplies arguments with the script , then it works on those files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rits
1 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

How to write script that behaves both in interactive and non interactive mode

Q. Write a script that behaves both in interactive and non interactive mode. When no arguments are supplied it picks up each C program from the directory and prints first 10 lines. It then prompts for deletion of the file. If user supplies arguments with the script , then it works on those files... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rits
8 Replies

9. Solaris

custom jumpstart on x86 with DHCP/PXE goes into interactive mode

client boots fine, it gets the ip 192.168.0.10 and the bootfile. Then there is : SunOS 5.10 Version Generic_141445-09 32-bit" ... Configuring devices. Custom JumpStart Reading ZFS config: done Setting up Java. Please wait ... NOTE: Not enough memory for graphical installation. Graphical... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomSu
4 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

Print questions from a questions folder in a sequential order

1.) I am to write scripts that will be phasetest folder in the home directory. 2.) The folder should have a set-up,phase and display files I have written a small script which i used to check for the existing users and their password. What I need help with: I have a set of questions in a... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: moraks007
19 Replies
certmonger(1)						      General Commands Manual						     certmonger(1)

NAME
getcert SYNOPSIS
getcert stop-tracking [options] DESCRIPTION
Tells certmonger to stop monitoring or attempting to obtain or refresh a certificate. TRACKING OPTIONS
-i NAME The certificate was tracked using the request with the specified nickname. If this option is not specified, some combination of -d and -n or -f can be used to specify which certificate should henceforth be forgotten. KEY AND CERTIFICATE STORAGE OPTIONS
-d DIR The certificate is the one stored in the specified NSS database. -n NAME The certificate is the one which has this nickname. Only valid with -d. -t TOKEN If the NSS database has more than one token available, the certificate is stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be specified. Only valid with -d. -f FILE The certificate is or was to be stored in this file. -k FILE The private key is or was to be stored in this file. Only valid with -f. OTHER OPTIONS
-v Be verbose about errors. Normally, the details of an error received from the daemon will be suppressed if the client can make a diagnostic suggestion. BUGS
Please file tickets for any that you find at https://fedorahosted.org/certmonger/ SEE ALSO
certmonger(8) getcert(1) getcert-list(1) getcert-list-cas(1) getcert-request(1) getcert-resubmit(1) getcert-start-tracking(1) certmonger- certmaster-submit(8) certmonger-ipa-submit(8) certmonger_selinux(8) certmonger Manual 3 November 2009 certmonger(1)