Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unblock the websites
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unblock the websites Post 302718555 by Corona688 on Friday 19th of October 2012 06:49:26 PM
Old 10-19-2012
How to unblock websites depends on how they were blocked in the first place. It may not be your machine that does so, it could be anything upstream of you.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unix and websites

Does Anyone know how to create domains ahead of another domain? example http://domain.example.com Any Information would be of great help. Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhjunx
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

visited websites

Hi guys, Im just wondering on where a network admin would view a list of visited websites in unix and where to block some websites? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jake2891
3 Replies

3. Linux

Unblock port 80 for none root user

Hi all, I am running an oracle application server but the problem is that the default port it is using is 7777 and if i want to make it port 80 i have to run the server as root which something i do not want to do. If i understand well to run on a port under 1024 the application needs root... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: staind_art
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

How to Unblock Port in HP UX

Dear All.. I have an HP-UX server, i need to access it through certain port to run application.., but i cant access it, I can login as root by using other port Can anyone give me any advice how to see the list of active port? and how to block / unblock it?? Thankyou in advance ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grimanda
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

To unblock the some audit scripts

Dear Expects, I am facing following discrepancies on our server. a) When we give wrong root password three times in a row, the root account has been disabled. b) System is forced to change the old password, whenever we tried to change the password of any of the OS user and for ROOT user... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle_rajesh_k
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

IT news websites

Hi guys Can you recommend some seriuos web pages with news from IT world :p Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Want to unblock port for particular site

Dear All We have one Centos Server on Asterisk platform.We are trying to open one particular site from client machines which is our client portal.We have to upload data on that.When we trying to open that site somewhere its blocking and not opening.We did tracert and found one router down... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vaibhav.T
3 Replies
DH_INSTALLCHANGELOGS(1) 					     Debhelper						   DH_INSTALLCHANGELOGS(1)

NAME
dh_installchangelogs - install changelogs into package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_installchangelogs [debhelperoptions] [-k] [-Xitem] [upstream] DESCRIPTION
dh_installchangelogs is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing changelogs into package build directories. An upstream changelog file may be specified as an option. If there is an upstream changelog file, it will be installed as usr/share/doc/package/changelog in the package build directory. If the upstream changelog is an html file (determined by file extension), it will be installed as usr/share/doc/package/changelog.html instead. If the html changelog is converted to plain text, that variant can be specified as a second upstream changelog file. When no plain text variant is specified, a short usr/share/doc/package/changelog is generated, pointing readers at the html changelog file. FILES
debian/changelog debian/NEWS debian/package.changelog debian/package.NEWS Automatically installed into usr/share/doc/package/ in the package build directory. Use the package specific name if package needs a different NEWS or changelog file. The changelog file is installed with a name of changelog for native packages, and changelog.Debian for non-native packages. The NEWS file is always installed with a name of NEWS.Debian. OPTIONS
-k, --keep Keep the original name of the upstream changelog. This will be accomplished by installing the upstream changelog as changelog, and making a symlink from that to the original name of the changelog file. This can be useful if the upstream changelog has an unusual name, or if other documentation in the package refers to the changelog file. -Xitem, --exclude=item Exclude upstream changelog files that contain item anywhere in their filename from being installed. upstream Install this file as the upstream changelog. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLCHANGELOGS(1)