Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Updated files information
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Updated files information Post 302718059 by itkamaraj on Friday 19th of October 2012 05:05:03 AM
Old 10-19-2012
Code:

awk -F, '$3==""{a[FILENAME]++}END{for(i in a)print i}' CUSTADDR*.txt

awk has the in-built variable called FILENAME

The above command will show the files which has

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

recently updated files

How do I find files those have been updated in the last 24 hours, sort them by size descending and then display the top of the long list? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shantanuo
6 Replies

2. Solaris

files updated in last 10 hours should be moved

Hi, I would like to move all files that are updated in last 10 hrs. to some temporary folder. Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay1979
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

to find the last updated file from different groups of files.

Hi i have many sets of files as shown below(here i have shown 2 sets) basel_aa_20091030.txt basel_aa_20091130.txt basel_aa_20091230.txt basel_bb_20091030.txt basel_bb_20091130.txt basel_bb_20091230.txt from each set of files i need to select the latest updated file(there are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagadeeshn04
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find last updated files and rename

HI I have a requirement to find the last updated files from a directory whcih has subdirectories and inside them we have files with .txt,.doc,.xls .. extensions. i have to find those files which were updated in the last 1hr and rename the files with respective <sub-directory>_<filename> and copy... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramse8pc
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Old time stamp being updated for new files

Hello Friends I am facing a weird problem :confused:, we receive thousands of files in my system on a daily basis, access time stamp on some of the files are being updated as old time stamp like 1968-01-19, Could some one help me what could be causing this? so that i can narrow down the problem... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prateek007
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do crontab files get updated with changes?

I have an ant script that puts my crontabtemplate changes out on a solaris server. But I am scratching my head trying to figure out what to do next on getting the actual crontab file updated with changes. Somone have suggestions on reads or links to figure this out? thx in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsekvsek
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying updated files

I have a directory with source code and want to figure out the files whose content has changed. Suppose I have two version of development work called hstmy.1.0 and hstmy.1.7. Directory structure are basically the same. However there may be additional files and directories, whose contents... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updated files using awk

If third column contains null value then it should delete the row and i want to know the files which contains null value in 3rd column.Below code is not showing the updated files correctly..not sure what the issue is.plz help me #!/usr/bin/sh Scripts=/ushhquest/data001/Scripts cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: katakamvivek
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed to print the not updated files in the Directory

Hi All, I have written one program to print the files which are not updated in the specified directory in .Dat file. If I am executing the same command in the command prompt its working fine but if I am executing in shell script it's not working fine. Please correct if any thing wrong in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbc17484
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing two files to get only records to be inserted and updated

Hello all, Please help me for a script that compares two files and reads only those records that are to be inserted and updated. File1: c_id name place contact_no 1 abc xyz 34567 10 efg uvw 82725 6 hjk wth 01823 2 iuy ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: T@ni@
4 Replies
DB2_STATISTICS(3)							 1							 DB2_STATISTICS(3)

db2_statistics - Returns a result set listing the index and statistics for a table

SYNOPSIS
resource db2_statistics (resource $connection, string $qualifier, string $schema, string $table-name, bool $unique) DESCRIPTION
Returns a result set listing the index and statistics for a table. PARAMETERS
o $connection - A valid connection to an IBM DB2, Cloudscape, or Apache Derby database. o $qualifier - A qualifier for DB2 databases running on OS/390 or z/OS servers. For other databases, pass NULL or an empty string. o $schema - The schema that contains the targeted table. If this parameter is NULL, the statistics and indexes are returned for the schema of the current user. o $table_name - The name of the table. o $unique - An integer value representing the type of index information to return. o $0 - Return only the information for unique indexes on the table. o $1 - Return the information for all indexes on the table. RETURN VALUES
Returns a statement resource with a result set containing rows describing the statistics and indexes for the base tables matching the specified parameters. The rows are composed of the following columns: +--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | Column name | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | TABLE_CAT | | | | | | | The catalog that contains the table. The value is | | | NULL if this table does not have catalogs. | | | | | TABLE_SCHEM | | | | | | | Name of the schema that contains the table. | | | | | TABLE_NAME | | | | | | | Name of the table. | | | | | NON_UNIQUE | | | | | | | An integer value representing whether the index | | | prohibits unique values, or whether the row rep- | | | resents statistics on the table itself: | | | | | | box, tab (|); c | c | . T{ Return value | | | | | | Parameter type | | | | +--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ |0 (SQL_FALSE) | | | | | | | The index allows duplicate values. | | | | |1 (SQL_TRUE) | | | | | | | The index values must be unique. | | | | | | | | NULL | | | | | | | This row is statistics information for the table | | | itself. | | | | +--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ T} T{ INDEX_QUALIFIER T} |T{ A string value representing the qualifier that would have to be prepended to INDEX_NAME to fully qualify the index. T} T{ INDEX_NAME T} |T{ A string representing the name of the index. T} T{ TYPE T} |T{ An integer value representing the type of information contained in this row of the result set: +------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | Return value | | | | | | | Parameter type | | | | +------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 0 (SQL_TABLE_STAT) | | | | | | | The row contains statistics about the table | | | itself. | | | | |1 (SQL_INDEX_CLUSTERED) | | | | | | | The row contains information about a clustered | | | index. | | | | | 2 (SQL_INDEX_HASH) | | | | | | | The row contains information about a hashed | | | index. | | | | | 3 (SQL_INDEX_OTHER) | | | | | | | The row contains information about a type of | | | index that is neither clustered nor hashed. | | | | +------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ T} T{ ORDINAL_POSITION T} |T{ The 1-indexed position of the column in the index. NULL if the row contains statistics information about the table itself. T} T{ COLUMN_NAME T} |T{ The name of the column in the index. NULL if the row contains statistics information about the table itself. T} T{ ASC_OR_DESC T} |T{ A if the column is sorted in ascending order, D if the column is sorted in descending order, NULL if the row contains statistics informa- tion about the table itself. T} T{ CARDINALITY T} |T{ If the row contains information about an index, this column contains an integer value representing the number of unique values in the index. If the row contains information about the table itself, this column contains an integer value representing the number of rows in the table. T} T{ PAGES T} |T{ If the row contains information about an index, this column contains an integer value representing the number of pages used to store the index. If the row contains information about the table itself, this column contains an integer value representing the number of pages used to store the table. T} T{ FILTER_CONDITION T} |T{ Always returns NULL. T} SEE ALSO
db2_column_privileges(3), db2_columns(3), db2_foreign_keys(3), db2_primary_keys(3), db2_procedure_columns(3), db2_procedures(3), db2_spe- cial_columns(3), db2_table_privileges(3), db2_tables(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_STATISTICS(3)