Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Specific image to be downloaded with wget Post 302718035 by sathyaonnuix on Friday 19th of October 2012 03:42:39 AM
Old 10-19-2012
thanks Pamu, it works Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Just downloaded Python, what now?

Hi i just downloaded Python just to try it out are there any sites or tuts i can get to get me started? thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SimJim81
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to limit files downloaded by wget

I am trying to download a page and retrieve only wav and mp3 files via wget. the website is: Alarm Sounds | Free Sound Effects | Alarm Sound Clips | Sound Bites my command is : wget -rl 2 -e robots=off -A wav,mp3 http://soundbible.com/tags-alarm.html When not using the -A wav,mp3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with WGET and renaming downloaded files :(

Hi everybody, I would greatly appreciate some expertise in this matter. I am trying find an efficient way to batch download files from a website and rename each file with the url it originated from (from the CLI). (ie. Instead of xyz.zip, the output file would be http://www.abc.com/xyz.zip) A... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: o0110o
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract urls from index.html downloaded using wget

Hi, I need to basically get a list of all the tarballs located at uri I am currently doing a wget on urito get the index.html page Now this index page contains the list of uris that I want to use in my bash script. can someone please guide me ,. I am new to Linux and shell scripting. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnanavati
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Creating soalris 9 ISO image with use of downloaded OS

Hi Folks, I have downloaded OS on one of my server and i want to create bootable solaris 9 ISO image with use of this...I need to use this image to other server.,Could you please let us know how we will create ISO image with below OS image.. # cd solaris_9 # ls -alrt total 128 drwxr-xr-x ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: susindram
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH scripting - Preventing wget messed downloaded files

hello. How can I detect within script, that the downloaded file had not a correct size. linux:~ # wget --limit-rate=20k --ignore-length -O /Software_Downloaded/MULTIMEDIA_ADDON/skype-4.1.0.20-suse.i586.rpm ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget - working in browser but cannot download from wget

Hi, I need to download a zip file from my the below US govt link. https://www.sam.gov/SAMPortal/extractfiledownload?role=WW&version=SAM&filename=SAM_PUBLIC_MONTHLY_20160207.ZIP I only have wget utility installed on the server. When I use the below command, I am getting error 403... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prasannag87
2 Replies
AIC(4)							 BSD/i386 Kernel Interfaces Manual						    AIC(4)

NAME
aic -- Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI driver SYNOPSIS
device aic In /boot/device.hints: hint.aic.0.at="isa" DESCRIPTION
The aic driver provides support for the Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI controller chips. Many systems that use these controller chips do not have a boot ROM and therefore cannot be booted from. HARDWARE
The adapters supported by the aic driver include: o Adaptec AHA-1505 (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1510A, AHA-1510B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1520A, AHA-1520B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1522A, AHA-1522B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1535 (ISA) o Creative Labs SoundBlaster SCSI host adapter (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1460, AHA-1460B, AHA-1460C, AHA-1460D (PC Card) o Adaptec AHA-1030B, AHA-1030P (PC98) o NEC PC-9801-100 (PC98) SEE ALSO
aha(4), ahb(4), ahc(4), cd(4), ch(4), da(4), intro(4), sa(4) BUGS
The driver does not work well with multiple devices on the SCSI bus. The driver works well with devices like CDROMs and Tape drives. The driver works not so well with disk drives. The PC Card version appears to work better than the ISA version, but that may be due to differing levels of testing of the devices. BSD
November 8, 2003 BSD