Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Use sed on column (csv) file if data in colmns is greater > than? Post 302717099 by DGPickett on Wednesday 17th of October 2012 02:18:53 PM
Old 10-17-2012
Of course, if any CSV commas are in double quotes, any simple sed is confused. PERL has CSV reading libraries.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK/SED print if 2nd character in a column is greater than 0

We have an access log where column 8 displays the time in seconds like below: Tj8nQAoNgwsAABov9cIAAAFL - 10.13.131.80 - - (0) - "GET /aaaaa/bbbb/bbbb where column 8 is printed (0). We are trying to find how many entries are there that has column 8 greater than 0. Remember $8 is (0) and not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spacemtn5
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare files and remove a line from a file if first column is greater than 25

my files are as follows fileA sepearated by tab /t 00 lieferungen 00 attractiop 01 done 02 forness 03 rasp 04 alwaysisng 04 funny 05 done1 fileB funnymou120112 funnymou234470 mou3raspnhdhv rddfgmoudone1438748 so all those record which are greater than 3 and which are not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajniman
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using sed delete a line from csv file based on specific data in two separate fields

Hello, :wall: I have a 12 column csv file. I wish to delete the entire line if column 7 = hello and column 12 = goodbye. I have tried everything that I can find in all of my ref books. I know this does not work /^*,*,*,*,*,*,"hello",*,*,*,*,"goodbye"/d Any ideas? Thanks Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chris Eagleson
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for extracting data from csv file based on column values.

Hi all, I am new to shell script.I need your help to write a shell script. I need to write a shell script to extract data from a .csv file where columns are ',' separated. The file has 5 columns having values say column 1,column 2.....column 5 as below along with their valuesm.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating CSV from Column data

Hi List, I have a chunk of data like so: User Account Control: User Account Control: User Account Control: User Account Control: Disabled User Account Control: User Account Control: User Account Control: Disabled User Account Control: User Account Control: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: landossa
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files of csv file and match column data and create a new csv file of them

Hi, I am newbie in shell script. I need your help to solve my problem. Firstly, I have 2 files of csv and i want to compare of the contents then the output will be written in a new csv file. File1: SourceFile,DateTimeOriginal /home/intannf/foto/IMG_0713.JPG,2015:02:17 11:14:07... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: refrain
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to separate data coming in one column of CSV file?

I am running an ISQL command on Sybase DB and getting output of a query in an CSV file. The issue is that all the data comes in to the same column, i want them to be separated in different columns. SQL_COMMAND=command.sql file=file.txt formatFile=formatFile.txt report=report.csv echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compare first column from two csv files with greater than or equal, and less than

I have two csv files of different sizes. The output file needs to have file1 contents on top of file2 contents where file2 col1 is >= to file1 col1, and file2 col1(same value) is < file1 col1 (next value). So basically, some file2 rows will be matched to the same file1 row because it is the closet... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aachave1
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding new column data in csv from UNIX

Adding new column data in csv from UNIX Hi I need to add new column data daily to existing csv file. Please assist 7/11 7/10 7/9 7/8 space 10 GB 20 GB I was able to generate current day's data in csv but unable to add the previous 30 days data to the same csv Please use code tags,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana25
2 Replies
zlags2.f(3)							      LAPACK							       zlags2.f(3)

NAME
zlags2.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine zlags2 (UPPER, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, CSU, SNU, CSV, SNV, CSQ, SNQ) ZLAGS2 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine zlags2 (logicalUPPER, double precisionA1, complex*16A2, double precisionA3, double precisionB1, complex*16B2, double precisionB3, double precisionCSU, complex*16SNU, double precisionCSV, complex*16SNV, double precisionCSQ, complex*16SNQ) ZLAGS2 Purpose: ZLAGS2 computes 2-by-2 unitary matrices U, V and Q, such that if ( UPPER ) then U**H *A*Q = U**H *( A1 A2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 A3 ) ( x x ) and V**H*B*Q = V**H *( B1 B2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 B3 ) ( x x ) or if ( .NOT.UPPER ) then U**H *A*Q = U**H *( A1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( A2 A3 ) ( 0 x ) and V**H *B*Q = V**H *( B1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( B2 B3 ) ( 0 x ) where U = ( CSU SNU ), V = ( CSV SNV ), ( -SNU**H CSU ) ( -SNV**H CSV ) Q = ( CSQ SNQ ) ( -SNQ**H CSQ ) The rows of the transformed A and B are parallel. Moreover, if the input 2-by-2 matrix A is not zero, then the transformed (1,1) entry of A is not zero. If the input matrices A and B are both not zero, then the transformed (2,2) element of B is not zero, except when the first rows of input A and B are parallel and the second rows are zero. Parameters: UPPER UPPER is LOGICAL = .TRUE.: the input matrices A and B are upper triangular. = .FALSE.: the input matrices A and B are lower triangular. A1 A1 is DOUBLE PRECISION A2 A2 is COMPLEX*16 A3 A3 is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, A1, A2 and A3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix A. B1 B1 is DOUBLE PRECISION B2 B2 is COMPLEX*16 B3 B3 is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, B1, B2 and B3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix B. CSU CSU is DOUBLE PRECISION SNU SNU is COMPLEX*16 The desired unitary matrix U. CSV CSV is DOUBLE PRECISION SNV SNV is COMPLEX*16 The desired unitary matrix V. CSQ CSQ is DOUBLE PRECISION SNQ SNQ is COMPLEX*16 The desired unitary matrix Q. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 158 of file zlags2.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 zlags2.f(3)