Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Book on Java?
Top Forums Programming Book on Java? Post 302717051 by balajesuri on Wednesday 17th of October 2012 12:25:35 PM
Old 10-17-2012
You can read "Java The Complete Reference" by Herbert Schildt.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

search for introduction Jboss book,for admins (no Java and J2EE dev expirence)

Hi I am searching for introduction to Jboss for admins book. I will administrate an application which runs inside Jboss. I have no Java and J2EE development experience. That means for dummies :wall: Amazon search gets to many hits: http://i.imgur.com/tCayW.png What do you recommend me?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies
FcLangSetCompare(3)													       FcLangSetCompare(3)

NAME
FcLangSetCompare - compare language sets SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lfontconfig [ library... ] #include <fontconfig.h> FcLangResult FcLangSetCompare (const FcLangSet *ls_a, const FcLangSet *ls_b); DESCRIPTION
FcLangSetCompare compares language coverage for ls_a and ls_b. If they share any language and territory pair, this function returns FcLangEqual. If they share a language but differ in which territory that language is for, this function returns FcLangDiffentTerritory. If they share no languages in common, this function returns FcLangDifferentLang. VERSION
Fontconfig version 2.5.0 ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWfontconfig | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |See XInitThreads(3X11) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ 13 November 2007 FcLangSetCompare(3)