Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem in SVM after live upgrade Post 302716915 by bartus11 on Wednesday 17th of October 2012 09:39:56 AM
Old 10-17-2012
Post output of:
Code:
df /

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live upgrade Issue

Hi, I upgraded solaris 10 x86 from update 3 to update 7 with zones installed n UFS file system . The global zone was updated but the non global zone still shows update 3 what could be the reason for this and how can i update the local zones to update 7 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem with live upgrade creation: Telling me metadevices do not exist

Hi I am having a problem creating my live upgrade environment. Here is the error I get: root@server:/# lucreate -c SOL10_18May -n SOL10_19May -z /lu_excludelist -m /:dev/md/dsk/d0:ufs -m /var:/dev/md/dsk/d4:ufs -m /export/home:/dev/md/dsk/d6:ufs -m -:/dev/md/dsk/d3:swap -C... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Live upgrade question

I want to basically update an ABE that someone created a few months back. I'm sure stuff has changed since it was made, and I was going to delete it and create a new one. But from what I'm looking at, the lumake appears like it would be a faster approach. I want to use live upgrade to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Live Upgrade Issue

I tried a live upgrade for one my solaris 10u8 server which didnt go sucessfull and after that i now have following mounts in memory. df: cannot statvfs /.alt.sol10u8_2/var: No such file or directory df: cannot statvfs /.alt.sol10u8_2/var/run: No such file or directory df: cannot statvfs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Live Upgrade Query

I am upgrading Solaris-9 Update-7 to Solaris-9 Update-9 through live upgrade. I am able to create another boot environment and have OS DVD inside server. But i am confused for, what command/path should I give for luupgrade. OS DVD is mounted on /mnt Boot environments are Solaris9old (Active now)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Live upgrade query

Hi All, Is it possible to use external san disk for creating alternate boot environment and boot from it.My root disk is about 70 gb and i want to use external san disk for 272gb to create alternate boot environment.If this is possible can you please redirect me some good documents, i had... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Live upgrade first steps

Hello Guys, I am a little confused about the first step in the live upgrade process. I will be glad if someone can clarify this for me. The pre-live upgrade patch, when do you add this patch to the OS you want to upgrade? 1. before creating the new boot environment? or 2. after creating... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Powerpath upgrade with SVM disksets

Hi all I am running the following hardware: 2 SUN Solaris 10 machines They are connected to EMC clarion LUNs We are running a Sun Cluster 3.2 managing both nodes We are using Solaris Volume Manager to handle the shared storage for the cluster. It is using a number of named disk sets that is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Patching using live upgrade - with non-globalzone

Hi all, I would like to ask what will be the best practice for the following setup / - c0t0d0s0 - current BE (named First) / - c0t0d1s0 - alternate BE (name Second) i have a non-global zone with zonepath in /zones/myzone /mnt/opt - c0t0d2s6 (shared between the 2 BE)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)