Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Book on Java?
Top Forums Programming Book on Java? Post 302716879 by JohnGraham on Wednesday 17th of October 2012 08:21:00 AM
Old 10-17-2012
I like Thinking in Java. IIRC non-current versions are available for free off t'internet.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

search for introduction Jboss book,for admins (no Java and J2EE dev expirence)

Hi I am searching for introduction to Jboss for admins book. I will administrate an application which runs inside Jboss. I have no Java and J2EE development experience. That means for dummies :wall: Amazon search gets to many hits: http://i.imgur.com/tCayW.png What do you recommend me?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies
DROP 
LANGUAGE(7) SQL Commands DROP LANGUAGE(7) NAME
DROP LANGUAGE - remove a user-defined procedural language SYNOPSIS
DROP [ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] INPUTS name The name of an existing procedural language. For backward compatibility, the name may be enclosed by single quotes. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the language (such as functions in the language). RESTRICT Refuse to drop the language if there are any dependent objects. This is the default. OUTPUTS DROP LANGUAGE This message is returned if the language is successfully dropped. ERROR: Language "name" doesn't exist This message occurs if a language called name is not found in the database. DESCRIPTION
DROP PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE will remove the definition of the previously registered procedural language called name. NOTES The DROP PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE statement is a PostgreSQL language extension. Refer to CREATE LANGUAGE [create_language(7)] for information on how to create procedural languages. USAGE
This command removes the PL/Sample language: DROP LANGUAGE plsample; COMPATIBILITY
SQL92 There is no DROP PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE in SQL92. SQL - Language Statements 2002-11-22 DROP LANGUAGE(7)