Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting problem using pattern with two digit in sed Post 302716069 by babom on Tuesday 16th of October 2012 02:28:37 AM
Old 10-16-2012
thanks for the reply... is there any workaround for this issue...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace one digit by two digit using sed

Folks, Is there a simple way to replace one digit by two digit using sed. Example, mydigit1918_2006_8_8_lag1.csv should be mydigit1918_2006_08_08_lag01.csv. I tried this way, but doesn't work. echo mydigit1989_2006_8_8_lag1.csv|sed 's/]/0]/' Thank you, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jae
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem using sed for pattern matching

if abc.sh is 192.168.1.41 then the output that i get is v5c01 my code is sed 's/192.168.1.4/v5c0/g s/192.168.1.41/acc1/g' abc.sh 2>&1 | tee abc.sh i want to find 192.168.1.4 and replace it with v5c0 and find 192.168.1.41 and replace it with acc1 and i want to do it using sed (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lassimanji
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed - delete everything until the first digit comes up

Hi, I have a text file with content as follows: bla foo3200492 comment on this: 3900302 here comes the teddy 12 all I need is: 3200492 3900302 12 So I need the correct "sed" command to delete everything until the first number. I am not a regex expert, because I have to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcW
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Place digit in front of the line searching pattern using sed command

hi All, i want to add the single digit front of the line in the report file and string compare with pattern file. patter file: pattern1.txt pattern num like 4 love 3 john 2 report file: report.txt i like very much but john is good boy i will love u so after execute... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: krbala1985
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed pattern match problem

Hi all, hoping this is a simple one, tried looking but just can't see the solution As an example I've got a list of words that all start Ben..... Bendicks Benefiber Ben Benylin I need to only change the line Ben with Ben 10, ignoring the other lines. I tried the following ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrpugster
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk length of digit and print at most right digit

Have columns with digits and strings like: input.txt 3840 3841 3842 Dav Thun Tax Cahn 146; Dav. 3855 3853 3861 3862 Dav Thun Tax 2780 Karl VI., 3873 3872 3872 Dav Thun Tax 3894 3893 3897 3899 Dav Thun Tax 403; Thun 282. 3958 3959 3960 Dav Thun Tax 3972 3972 3972 3975 Dav Thun Tax... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdf
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert two digit in to single digit...

Hi Guys. My Input: ABCD 12 00 KL ABCD 12 08 DL ABCD 12 10 KK ABCD 12 04 LL ABCD 13 00 LP ABCD 13 1O LS Output: ABCD 12 0 KL ABCD 12 8 DL ABCD 12 10 KK ABCD 12 4 LL ABCD 13 0 LP (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with awk double digit fields

Hello Everyone, This 10th field is giving too much problem in AWK. How do i overcome ? pls suggest Thanks! cat /tmp/data_rank| awk 'BEGIN{ print "HT No" "," "Name" "," "Maths" "," "Physics" "," "Chemistry" "," "Total" "," "Gender" "," "University" "," "RANK Global" "," "Rank... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: InduInduIndu
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed command that deletes lines with 3-5 digit strings

Hello! My final exam in my Linux class is tomorrow, and I was just reviewing the grep and sed commands. I came across an example, by which I got stumped: it asks to provide a sed command that deletes all lines that contain exactly 3 to 5 digit strings, from a file. In this case, I created a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpcalp
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed -- Find pattern -- print remainder -- plus lines up to pattern -- Minus pattern

The intended result should be : PDF converters 'empty line' gpdftext and pdftotext?xml version="1.0"?> xml:space="preserve"><note-content version="0.1" xmlns:/tomboy/link" xmlns:size="http://beatniksoftware.com/tomboy/size">PDF converters gpdftext and pdftotext</note-content>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Klasform
9 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)