Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Latest firmware version for P770 Post 302715735 by thecobra151 on Monday 15th of October 2012 10:06:11 AM
Old 10-15-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakunin
True - and this even goes for the latest version of 5.3, which is TL12, not 11.

bakunin

i will rise the recomendition to my team to upgrade the systems

thanks all

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the latest version of Unix?

I want to buy it (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LANSTARR.COM
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need older version of System Firmware for 7026-H80

Hi all, I have an H80 that I'm migrating to 5.3 and prior to doing so it needed the firmware upgraded. I don't have copies of the old firmware that was on it since I was not the one who installed it and there were no copies to be found on the server itself. I installed the latest version and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: howardle
4 Replies

3. BSD

latest version of bsd

Any body there ? What is latest BSD version ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chilaka
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Command to check firmware version

Command to check firmware version of HP x86 server on which solaris installed. I m not getting version by using prtdiag -v command (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunray
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to obtain old version of HBA firmware ?

Hi all: I have a need to down-rev my AIX HBA firmware due to storage instability after upgrading, but IBM support only makes the latest version of firmware available for download. Can anyone provide pointer/tips for obtaining old HBA firmware ? Specifics: 280B HBA df1000fa driver... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwachtler
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to find the Latest Firmware

Dear All I have a Sun Fire v440 server. How to find the latest firmware for this server and from where i can download the firmware. What is theprocedure install the latest firmware. please share the process if possible. How can i check the latest firmware of any sun server. Tahnk u... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudhansu
1 Replies

7. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

Regarding firmware and kernel version of HP-UX systems.

Dear All, Please help to find out the patch and firmware versions in HP-UX systems. as uname -r is showing os version and uname -a HP-UX xxxxxx B.11.23 U 9000/800 2781427196 unlimited-user license. Kindly help to find out the existing Kernel and firmware versions. Also I need to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 11 SRU latest version

Hi During a host review session I was told to check if the engineers have been updating Solaris 11 OS regularly by verifying the SRU version of the system. However i was having no luck in finding the latest SRU version number in oracle website for hours. I wonder did anyone here know where i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaze
4 Replies
ONEDB(1)					  onedb(1) -- OpenNebula database migration tool					  ONEDB(1)

NAME
onedb This command enables the user to manage the OpenNebula database. It provides information about the DB version, means to upgrade it to the latest version, and backup tools. OPTIONS
-f, --force Forces the backup even if the DB exists -b, --backup file Use this file to store SQL dump -v, --verbose Verbose mode -h, --help Show this message -V, --version Show version and copyright information -s, --sqlite file SQLite DB file -S, --server host MySQL server hostname or IP. Defaults to localhost -P, --port port MySQL server port. Defaults to 3306 -u, --username user MySQL username -p, --password pass MySQL password. Leave unset to be prompted for it -d, --dbname dbname MySQL DB name for OpenNebula COMMANDS
o backup [output_file] Dumps the DB to a file specified in the argument valid options: force o version Prints the current DB version. Use -v flag to see also OpenNebula version o history Prints the upgrades history o restore [backup_file] Restores the DB from a backup file. Only restores backups generated from the same backend (SQLite or MySQL) valid options: force o upgrade [version] Upgrades the DB to the latest version where <version> : DB version (e.g. 1, 3) to upgrade. By default the DB is upgraded to the latest version valid options: force, backup ARGUMENT FORMATS
o file Path to a file o range List of id's in the form 1,8..15 o text String April 2012 ONEDB(1)