Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Latest firmware version for P770 Post 302715409 by thecobra151 on Monday 15th of October 2012 01:23:54 AM
Old 10-15-2012
thanks all

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the latest version of Unix?

I want to buy it (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LANSTARR.COM
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need older version of System Firmware for 7026-H80

Hi all, I have an H80 that I'm migrating to 5.3 and prior to doing so it needed the firmware upgraded. I don't have copies of the old firmware that was on it since I was not the one who installed it and there were no copies to be found on the server itself. I installed the latest version and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: howardle
4 Replies

3. BSD

latest version of bsd

Any body there ? What is latest BSD version ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chilaka
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Command to check firmware version

Command to check firmware version of HP x86 server on which solaris installed. I m not getting version by using prtdiag -v command (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunray
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to obtain old version of HBA firmware ?

Hi all: I have a need to down-rev my AIX HBA firmware due to storage instability after upgrading, but IBM support only makes the latest version of firmware available for download. Can anyone provide pointer/tips for obtaining old HBA firmware ? Specifics: 280B HBA df1000fa driver... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwachtler
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to find the Latest Firmware

Dear All I have a Sun Fire v440 server. How to find the latest firmware for this server and from where i can download the firmware. What is theprocedure install the latest firmware. please share the process if possible. How can i check the latest firmware of any sun server. Tahnk u... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudhansu
1 Replies

7. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

Regarding firmware and kernel version of HP-UX systems.

Dear All, Please help to find out the patch and firmware versions in HP-UX systems. as uname -r is showing os version and uname -a HP-UX xxxxxx B.11.23 U 9000/800 2781427196 unlimited-user license. Kindly help to find out the existing Kernel and firmware versions. Also I need to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 11 SRU latest version

Hi During a host review session I was told to check if the engineers have been updating Solaris 11 OS regularly by verifying the SRU version of the system. However i was having no luck in finding the latest SRU version number in oracle website for hours. I wonder did anyone here know where i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaze
4 Replies
ATMEL_FWL(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      ATMEL_FWL(8)

NAME
atmel_fwl - Load firmware into Atmel at76c50x wireless networking chips. SYNOPSIS
atmel_fwl <interface> /path/to/firmware DESCRIPTION
atmel_fwl loads firmware images for Atmel at76c50x series wireless networking chips into the Linux driver for same. Note that this utility is not normally necessary, since the driver will automatically load the correct firmware image via the hotplug sys- tem. Atmel_fwl is provided for applications where use of the hotplug system may not be desirable. atmel_fwl should be run after the interface has been created (after card insertion, in the case of PCMCIA cards) but before it is brought up by running ifconfig. NOTES
Note that there are two versions of many of the firmware images, the second one with the suffix "-wpa". These are later releases from Atmel which support WPA privacy. They are only usable by versions of the driver greater than 0.9. Be sure not to use the "-wpa" one unless your in-kernel driver code is version 0.9 or better. Sadly, as of version 0.9, the in-kernel driver does not actually support the setting of WPA passphrases. The firmware images are usually installed in /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware. The status of the driver, including its firmware loading, is available in /proc/driver/atmel FILES
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware /proc/driver/atmel SEE ALSO
iwconfig(8), ifconfig(8), AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Simon Kelley <simon@thekelleys.org.uk>. ATMEL_FWL(8)