Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: nanobsd
Operating Systems BSD nanobsd Post 302715265 by turner on Sunday 14th of October 2012 09:35:00 AM
Old 10-14-2012
nanobsd

hi friends
can any one explain these for me :
CONF_BUILD
CONF_INSTALL
CONF_WORLD
and these WITHOUTs :

PHP Code:
http://phk.freebsd.dk/misc/build_options_stable_8_210741/ 
thanks

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. BSD

nanobsd problem

hi i have some problems with nanobsd still. whether i set lots of WITHOUT s in CONF_WORLD or a few WITHOUT s , the image file's volume is about 600MB ... what should i do in order to have a very light image ?? thanks ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: turner
1 Replies
PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3) 						 1						   PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3)

php_strip_whitespace - Return source with stripped comments and whitespace

SYNOPSIS
string php_strip_whitespace (string $filename) DESCRIPTION
Returns the PHP source code in $filename with PHP comments and whitespace removed. This may be useful for determining the amount of actual code in your scripts compared with the amount of comments. This is similar to using php -w from the commandline. PARAMETERS
o $filename - Path to the PHP file. RETURN VALUES
The stripped source code will be returned on success, or an empty string on failure. Note This function works as described as of PHP 5.0.1. Before this it would only return an empty string. For more information on this bug and its prior behavior, see bug report #29606. EXAMPLES
Example #1 php_strip_whitespace(3) example <?php // PHP comment here /* * Another PHP comment */ echo php_strip_whitespace(__FILE__); // Newlines are considered whitespace, and are removed too: do_nothing(); ?> The above example will output: <?php echo php_strip_whitespace(__FILE__); do_nothing(); ?> Notice the PHP comments are gone, as are the whitespace and newline after the first echo statement. PHP Documentation Group PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3)