Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions program to find and print a Fibonacci sequence of numbers. --Errors Post 302715107 by jim mcnamara on Saturday 13th of October 2012 10:03:11 PM
Old 10-13-2012
I think you missed one point. gcc -S is going to generate REALLY good assembler, with some optimizations. You should use that as template.

Since you seem to want to rewrite the code read here about optimizations and how to control them. Maybe that is your assignment. In that case:

Optimize Options - Using the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

program to find the uncommon numbers between two files.

Hi, I need to extract the uncommon numbers from file1 and file2 For Example: File1 1 2 3 4 5 File2 1 2 3 4 5 6 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: salaathi
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix help to find blank lines in a file and print numbers on that line

Hi, I would like to know how to solve one of my problems using expert unix commands. I have a file with occasional blank lines; for example; dertu frthu fghtu frtty frtgy frgtui frgtu ghrye frhutp frjuf I need to edit the file so that the file looks like this; (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky Ali
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find the sum of first n Fibonacci numbers

pls give me the solution for this i need it for my exam pls pls pls Shell script to find the sum of first n Fibonacci numbers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kshitija
1 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with shell script to find sum of first n numbers of Fibonacci series

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Shell script to find sum of first n numbers of Fibonacci series 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kshitija
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why does fibonacci sequence script stop making sense at 92nd iteration?

So, Just for practice, I wrote a simple fibonacci sequence script in bash. (03:08:02\$ cat fib #!/usr/bin/bash ret () { echo -ne "\n" sleep .5 } a=1 b=2 echo -n $a #1 A ret echo -n $b #2 B ret (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeCoTwc
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to find the gap in the sequence of numbers

Hi Guys, I have a file with numbers in sequence. The sequence have been broken somewhere.. I need to find out at which number the sequence has been broken... For an example, consider this sequence, it needs to give me output as 4 (as 5 is missing) and 6(as 7 is missing) Thanks for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the matched numbers between 2 text file using perl program??

hi dudes, I nee you kind assistance, I have to find the matched numbers from 2 text files and output of matched numbers should be in another text file.. I do have text files like this , for example File 1 787 665*5-p 5454 545-p 445-p 5454*-p File 2 5455 787 445-p 4356 2445 144 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshraj
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

find common entries and match the number with long sequence and cut that sequence in output

Hi all, I have a file like this ID 3BP5L_HUMAN Reviewed; 393 AA. AC Q7L8J4; Q96FI5; Q9BQH8; Q9C0E3; DT 05-FEB-2008, integrated into UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot. DT 05-JUL-2004, sequence version 1. DT 05-SEP-2012, entry version 71. FT COILED 59 140 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manigrover
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find common numbers and print yes or no

Hi I have 2 files with following data First file, sp|Q676U5|A16L1_HUMAN, Autophagy-related protein 16-1 OS=Homo sapiens GN=ATG16L1 PE=1 SV=2, Maximum coiled-coil residue probability: 0.657 in position 163. Maximum dimeric residue probability: 0.288 in position 163. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manigrover
1 Replies

10. Programming

Program wont print prime numbers

The problem I'm having is that when you put in the two numbers the answer is just prime.... nothing. I cannot figure this out ive been working on this forever, can someone please god just tell me how to fix this without encrypted "hints". #include <iostream> #include <cmath> using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c++newb
3 Replies
DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)					      Debconf						  DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)

NAME
debconf-mergetemplate - merge together multiple debconf template files SYNOPSIS
debconf-mergetemplate [options] [templates.ll ...] templates DESCRIPTION
Note: This utility is deprecated. You should switch to using po-debconf's po2debconf program. This program is useful if you have multiple debconf templates files which you want to merge together into one big file. All the specified files will be read in, merged, and output to standard output. This can be especially useful if you are dealing with translated template files. In this case, you might have your main template file, plus several other files provided by the translators. These files will have translated fields in them, and maybe the translators left in the english versions of the fields they translated, for their reference. So, you want to merge together all the translated templates files with your main templates file. Any fields that are unique to the translated files need to be added in to the correct templates, but any fields they have in common should be superseded by the fields in the main file (which might be more up-to-date). This program handles that case properly, just list each of the translated templates files, and then your main templates file last. OPTIONS
--outdated Merge in even outdated translations. The default is to drop them with a warning message. --drop-old-templates If a translation has an entire template that is not in the master file (and thus is probably an old template), drop that entire template. SEE ALSO
debconf-getlang(1) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)