Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java and Javac problems
Operating Systems Solaris Java and Javac problems Post 302714977 by Skrynesaver on Saturday 13th of October 2012 11:06:26 AM
Old 10-13-2012
Ill advised off topic post follows:

Isn't NT based on VMS? with the BSD network stack?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

piping with javac command

how to i use javac on a file after searching for it? example: find . -name '*.java' -size -24 -links -2 -atime -4 what would happen if "find" found >1 .java files? also, i'm a little confused on the -size property... mix up between -2 and +2... what's the difference? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: quipy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java Problems

Hello, When i attempt to install Java. I get this error code Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fob Upset
2 Replies

3. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies
DNDEL(1)						      General Commands Manual							  DNDEL(1)

NAME
dndel - Delete a file on a VMS system SYNOPSIS
dndel [options] file-name Options: [-ivVh] DESCRIPTION
dndel deletes files held on VMS systems. The filename parameter may specify a single file or a wildcard (remember to use VMS wildcards). If you specify -i or -v then dndel will open two connections to the VMS machine (much as VMS itself does). Otherwise it will attempt to use a single connection. One side-effect of this is that the deletion process will fail at the first file that cannot be deleted. OPTIONS
-i Interactive. Prompt before deleting a file. -v Verbose. Print the names of files that have been deleted -T connect timeout Specifies the maximum amount of time the command will wait to establish a connection with the remote node. a 0 here will cause it to wait forever. The default is 60 seconds -h -? Displays help for using the command. -V Show the version of the tools package that dndel comes from. EXAMPLES
dndel -i 'myvax::oldfile;*' dndel 'tramp"christine pjc123"::interactive' SEE ALSO
dntype(1), dndir(1), dncopy(1), dntask(1) ,dnsubmit(1), dnprint(1) DECnet utilities October 2 1998 DNDEL(1)