Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java and Javac problems
Operating Systems Solaris Java and Javac problems Post 302714831 by Fingerz on Friday 12th of October 2012 08:48:22 PM
Old 10-12-2012
Ok everytime I make some progress more is piled on top. However what is piled on top is more jiberess. Its obvious Im new to Unix. If this was windows the program would be installed and usable, done thats it. I would like to make this work, more I would like to understand why its not working. First its an Path issue now its a LD_Library_Path issue. Sorry folks this has been a week of try this do that ect with no explanation. So can anyone point me to the logic behind it all, I mean theres has to be some kind structure yes?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

piping with javac command

how to i use javac on a file after searching for it? example: find . -name '*.java' -size -24 -links -2 -atime -4 what would happen if "find" found >1 .java files? also, i'm a little confused on the -size property... mix up between -2 and +2... what's the difference? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: quipy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java Problems

Hello, When i attempt to install Java. I get this error code Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fob Upset
2 Replies

3. Programming

set javac classpath

I have several jar files in a specific folder, but I can't get javac to understand it. How do I set the classpath for javac. It is NOT the same classpath as the java command. And it's not enough with one jar file. I have several. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies
XTSOLMakeTPWindow(3XTSOL)			 Trusted Extensions to X Windows Library Functions			 XTSOLMakeTPWindow(3XTSOL)

NAME
XTSOLMakeTPWindow - make this window a Trusted Path window SYNOPSIS
cc [flag...] file... -lX11 -lXtsol [library...] #include <X11/extensions/Xtsol.h> Status XTSOLMakeTPWindow(display, w); Display *display; Window w; PARAMETERS
display Specifies a pointer to the Display structure; returned from XOpenDisplay(). w Specifies the ID of a window. DESCRIPTION
The XTSOLMakeTPWindow() function makes a window a trusted path window. Trusted Path windows always remain on top of other windows. The client must have the Trusted Path process attribute set. RETURN VALUES
None. ERRORS
BadAccess Lack of privilege. BadWindow Not a valid window. BadValue Not a valid type. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +---------------------------+-------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +---------------------------+-------------------------------+ |Interface Stability | Committed | +---------------------------+-------------------------------+ |MT-Level | Unsafe | +---------------------------+-------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libXtsol(3LIB), attributes(5) NOTES
The functionality described on this manual page is available only if the system is configured with Trusted Extensions. SunOS 5.11 20 Jul 2007 XTSOLMakeTPWindow(3XTSOL)