Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh
Top Forums Web Development HTML down, CSS help, ahhhh Post 302713843 by graphicsman on Thursday 11th of October 2012 10:55:47 AM
Old 10-11-2012
it would appear you care cutting out code from somewhere and pasting it in. Please have a look here

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Safe_mode !!! Ahhhh

Hi, Can anyone please please, help me disable LOCAL value safe_mode. In the php.ini safe_mode = Off When I launch, a phpinfo page, LOCAL value remains on and MASTER remains off. I have searched elsewhere and have tried to add a line on code in the httpd.conf , restart Apache sitll no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: peachesboy
5 Replies

2. Web Development

On Css

<html> <head> <style> div.box {width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 30px; font: 46 pt times new roman;} </style> </head> <body> <div class="box" style=" filter": progid:DXImagetransform.Microsoft.Alpha (Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=0, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=0,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
0 Replies

3. Web Development

CSS frameworks

I have been reading up on CSS frameworks, to see if it could be useful for an intranet that I am helping to build, but the true purpose does not become clear to me. What circumstances would the deployment of a CSS framework be useful in? What does a CSS framework do that a CMS template cannot do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Optimizing JS and CSS

Yes. Got few suggestions. - How about minifying resources - mod_expires - Service workers setup https://www.unix.com/attachments/web-programming/7709d1550557731-sneak-preview-new-unix-com-usercp-vuejs-demo-screenshot-png (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Web development learning thread(Javascript, HTML, CSS, angular, vue.js).

Hello All, After getting inspired from Neo, I have started a bit of JS learning these days. Whenever I learn something I will try to post it here(as of now my learning is NOT exactly bookish where I am going chapter by chapter etc, it could be more like small-small project vice kind of), I... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
25 Replies
SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff(3pm)

Name
       SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff - Subversion activity HTML notification with colorized diff

Synopsis
       Use svnnotify in post-commit:

svnnotify --repos-path "$1" --revision "$2" 
	   --to developers@example.com --handler HTML::ColorDiff [options]

Use the class in a custom script:

use SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff;

my $notifier = SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff->new(%params);
	 $notifier->prepare;
	 $notifier->execute;

Description
       This subclass of SVN::Notify::HTML sends HTML formatted email messages for Subversion activity, and if the "with_diff" parameter is
       specified (but not "attach_diff"), then a pretty colorized version of the diff will be included, rather than the plain text diff output by
       SVN::Notify::HTML.

Usage
       To use SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff, simply follow the instructions in SVN::Notify, but when using svnnotify, specify "--handler
       HTML::ColorDiff".

Instance Interface
   Instance Methods
       output_css

$notifier->output_css($file_handle);

This method starts outputs the CSS for the HTML message.  SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff adds extra CSS to its output so that it can nicely
       style the diff.

output_diff

$notifier->output_diff($out_file_handle, $diff_file_handle);

Reads the diff data from $diff_file_handle and prints it to $out_file_handle for inclusion in the notification message. The diff is output
       with nice colorized HTML markup. Each line of the diff file is escaped by "HTML::Entities::encode_entities()".

If there are any "diff" filters, this method will do no HTML formatting, but redispatch to SVN::Notify::output_diff. See Writing Output
       Filters for details on filters.

See Also
       SVN::Notify
       SVN::Notify::HTML
       <CVSspam>

To Do
       o   Add inline emphasis just on the text that changed between two lines, like this:
	   <http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/cvsspam/example.html>.

o   Add links to To Do stuff to the top of the email, as pulled in from the diff.  This might be tricky, since the diff is currently output
	   after the message body. Maybe use absolute positioning CSS?

Author
       David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com>

Copyright and License
       Copyright (c) 2004-2009 Kineticode, Inc. Some Rights Reserved.

This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.

perl v5.10.1							    2011-03-15					 SVN::Notify::HTML::ColorDiff(3pm)