Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Rootvg /abc file is full
Operating Systems AIX Rootvg /abc file is full Post 302713315 by ramraj731 on Wednesday 10th of October 2012 01:05:33 PM
Old 10-10-2012
Rootvg /abc file is full

In rootvg /abc file is full,I want to increase,but there is no free pps,how will u do it?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make ABC into "ABC" ina file

suppose u have a file ABC CDF ADF FDG HAA AHH AHA so output shud be like "ABC" "CDF" "ADF" FDG " "HAA" "AHH" "AHA" (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

String start with ABC

Hi, How to find out the words starting with ABC in a file (K shell) I dont want the word having ABC in middle of any string. Thanks Subrat (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subrat
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is difference between ./abc.sh and . abc.sh

Hi Friends I have one shell script abc.sh If I run it ./abc.sh and . abc.sh , then what is the difference.. Thanks Joy:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itsjoy2u
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Increment ABC-123 by 1!!

in a shell script, i hav a variable declared as "ABC-123". i want to incriment th value ABC-123 by 1 so that the result will be ABC-124. Can anyone suggest a solution in shell scripting.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgmfourms
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replace 'abc' with 'xyz'

Hi everyone I am new to unix . i got struck up with small issue. i have text file something like this abc 'xyz' '5' pqr 'lmn' '6' i want to replace abc 'xyz' '5' with abc 'tyr' '9' but i know the key 'xyz' based on the key 'xyz' i want to replace please help me . its... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijayaragavan
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

get value between <abc and > by perl, awk

Hi Everyone, cat 1.txt a <abc b vfff c 000> d 4444 the output is: <abcvfff000> by using perl or awk, can get the value betwee "<abc" and ">", assume 1.txt has lots of those tags, so the output can filter out all those values. Please advice. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

egrep 'TextToFind' certainSubFolders/*.abc

Hi, I'm trying to do the following and can't figure out how to achieve it. On my computer there are a number of folders called 'program' at various levels. I would like to search for these folders (that are below my current level) and then use egrep to search for a string within files that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: js8765
6 Replies
LABY(6) 							       Games								   LABY(6)

NAME
laby - Learn programming playing with ants and spider webs SYNOPSIS
laby [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the laby command. In this game, you will have to move an ant out of a labyrinth, avoid spider webs, move rocks, etc... You have to click on "Reload" at startup. OPTIONS
--help Display help message --version Show versioning information --lang=l Select a programming language --sound Enable/Disable sounds --tile-size=n Set tile's size in pixels --conf Set a configuration key --conf-descr=key Describe a configuration key --conf-dump Dump a configutation key --debug=d Select debug level where d is an integer LICENSE
This manual page was written by Mehdi Dogguy dogguy@pps.jussieu.fr for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage. AUTHOR
Mehdi Dogguy <dogguy@pps.jussieu.fr> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Mehdi Dogguy laby May 13, 2009 LABY(6)