Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 13 disk raidz2 pool lost
Operating Systems Solaris 13 disk raidz2 pool lost Post 302712633 by DGPickett on Tuesday 9th of October 2012 11:50:44 AM
Old 10-09-2012
Has Oracle/Solaris support been able to help? You might be missing a patch, or have a bug they need to patch.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Infrastructure Monitoring

zfs - migrate from pool to pool

Here are the details. cnjr-opennms>root$ zfs list NAME USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT openpool 20.6G 46.3G 35.5K /openpool openpool/ROOT 15.4G 46.3G 18K legacy openpool/ROOT/rds 15.4G 46.3G 15.3G / openpool/ROOT/rds/var 102M ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Disk Space lost mysteriously upon breaking a process.

Hi All, Today when I was working on a script to generate custom wordlist. So I ran a script and the output was directed to /tmp. The disk space was around 19 gb. While the script was running, I decided to direct the o/p file to my 1TB drive. So I broke the run using Ctrl + C. Now when I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: morningSunshine
4 Replies

3. Boot Loaders

Lost MBR on disk

trying to recover a lost partition table, where the signature (0x55AA) has been lost, though attempting to restore using a number of tools (fdisk, testdisk et al) the write fails. also the os is unable to read the disk geometry correctly, after attempting to correct the geometry, the updated... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xaphan
2 Replies

4. Solaris

zfs raidz2 - insufficient replicas

I lost my system volume in a power outage, but fortunately I had a dual boot and I could boot into an older opensolaris version and my raidz2 7 drive pool was still fine. I even scrubbed it, no errors. However, the older os has some smb problems so I wanted to upgrade to opensolaris11. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skk
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Lost Root Password on VXVM Encapsulated Root Disk

Hi All Hope it's okay to post on this sub-forum, couldn't find a better place I've got a 480R running solaris 8 with veritas volume manager managing all filesystems, including an encapsulated root disk (I believe the root disk is encapsulated as one of the root mirror disks has an entry under... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnyd76
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to remove a disk from zfs pool

I accidently added a disk in different zpool instead of pool, where I want. root@prtdrd21:/# zpool status cvfdb2_app_pool pool: cvfdb2_app_pool state: ONLINE scan: none requested config: NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM cvfdb2_app_pool ONLINE 0 0 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

7. Solaris

How to clear a removed single-disk pool from being listed by zpool import?

On an OmniOS server, I removed a single-disk pool I was using for testing. Now, when I run zpool import it will show it as FAULTED, since that single disk not available anymore. # zpool import pool: fido id: 7452075738474086658 state: FAULTED status: The pool was last... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyadarshan
11 Replies
GIT-QUILTIMPORT(1)						    Git Manual							GIT-QUILTIMPORT(1)

NAME
git-quiltimport - Applies a quilt patchset onto the current branch SYNOPSIS
git quiltimport [--dry-run | -n] [--author <author>] [--patches <dir>] DESCRIPTION
Applies a quilt patchset onto the current Git branch, preserving the patch boundaries, patch order, and patch descriptions present in the quilt patchset. For each patch the code attempts to extract the author from the patch description. If that fails it falls back to the author specified with --author. If the --author flag was not given the patch description is displayed and the user is asked to interactively enter the author of the patch. If a subject is not found in the patch description the patch name is preserved as the 1 line subject in the Git description. OPTIONS
-n, --dry-run Walk through the patches in the series and warn if we cannot find all of the necessary information to commit a patch. At the time of this writing only missing author information is warned about. --author Author Name <Author Email> The author name and email address to use when no author information can be found in the patch description. --patches <dir> The directory to find the quilt patches and the quilt series file. The default for the patch directory is patches or the value of the $QUILT_PATCHES environment variable. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.8.3.1 06/10/2014 GIT-QUILTIMPORT(1)