Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: media server?
Operating Systems Linux Fedora media server? Post 302712593 by samnyc on Tuesday 9th of October 2012 10:36:04 AM
Old 10-09-2012
Hi Bakunin,

Thank you so much taking your time to answer the question. Your post was very helpful. Since I never did any thing with media server, I am very interested to try this. I will write back with the status of this home project.

Thanks again. :-)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

media player

Sir, I am working with SlackWare and when i try to use media player i acnn ot make a queue of songs.There are three software.Kaboodle,naotun,xmms. I can use only Kaboodle. Yesterday i here'd songs inNaotun but today when i click it the loding symbols comes and it then quit with loading. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Support Plus media

Hi folks, i owe a HP 9000 E55 (antique...) server. I also owe the original version of the OS HPUX 11.0. Unfortenately i can't find the HP-Support Plus medium. During the instlallation i was asked to put it in, i always skip this one. But the system runs not very well. On HP's website you can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: FNORD
8 Replies

3. SCO

Media for Informix 4.1

HI ! I NEED A MEDIA TO INSTALLING INFORMIX 4.1 IN SCO UNIX. OUR MEDIA ARE LOST AND THE SERVER IS GOING BAD ! HELP ME PLEASE ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomribeiro
5 Replies

4. Solaris

How to create a media server on Solaris 10 (Music/divx) etc

Does anyone have any good experience creating a media server on solaris 10. I want it so i can view movies and play music to my ps3. I've searched the net but keep seeing Linux info.... So I was wondering if anyone could help on the Solaris x86 side, I don't wont a virtual install of Linux on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prym_admin
3 Replies

5. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

6. SCO

5.0.2 install media

I've inherited an openserver 5.0.2 and wanted to move it to a virtualized environment - Given the server is original hardware no one knows where any of its media is. I'm hoping someone has the installation media for 5.0.2 so I can get a clean system up and running to see what if any changes will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarKnight83
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX media B.11.11

I need to reinstall The OS on rp3440 system and need HPUX B.11.11 media for risc processor. Can anyone help me? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lapfa01
2 Replies
NZBGET(1)							   User Commands							 NZBGET(1)

NAME
nzbget - binary news file grabber DESCRIPTION
Usage: nzbget [switches] Switches: -h, --help Print this help-message -v, --version Print version and exit -c, --configfile <file> Filename of configuration-file -n, --noconfigfile Prevent loading of configuration-file (required options must be passed with --option) -p, --printconfig Print configuration and exit -o, --option <name=value> Set or override option in configuration-file -s, --server Start nzbget as a server in console-mode -D, --daemon Start nzbget as a server in daemon-mode -V, --serverversion Print server's version and exit -Q, --quit Shutdown server -A, --append <nzb-file> Send file to server's download queue -C, --connect Attach client to server -L, --list [F|G|O|S|H] Request list of downloads from server F list individual files and server status (default) G list groups (nzb-files) and server status O list post-processor-queue H list history S print only server status -P, --pause [D|D2|O|S] Pause server: D pause download queue (default) D2 pause download queue via second pause-register O pause post-processor queue S pause scan of incoming nzb-directory -U, --unpause [D|D2|O|S] Unpause server: D unpause download queue (default) D2 unpause download queue via second pause-register O unpause post-processor queue S unpause scan of incoming nzb-directory -R, --rate <speed> Set download rate on server, in KB/s -T, --top Add file to the top (beginning) of queue (for using with switch --append) -K, --category <name> Assign category to nzb-file (for using with switch --append) -G, --log <lines> Request last <lines> lines from server's screen-log -W, --write <D|I|W|E|G> "Text" Send text to server's log -S, --scan Scan incoming nzb-directory on server -E, --edit [G|O|H] <action> <IDs> Edit items on server G Affect all files in the group (same nzb-file) O Edit post-processor-queue H Edit history <action> is one of: <+offset|-offset> Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job in queue relative to current position, offset is an integer value T Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to top of queue B Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to bottom of queue P Pause file(s)/group(s)/ Postprocess history-item(s) again U Resume (unpause) file(s)/group(s) A Pause all pars (for groups) R Pause extra pars (for groups)/ Return history-item(s) back to download queue D Delete file(s)/group(s)/post-job(s)/history-item(s) K <name> Set category (for groups) N <name> Rename (for groups) M Merge (for groups) O <name>=<value> Set post-process parameter (for groups) I <priority> Set priority (signed integer) for file(s)/group(s) <IDs> Comma-separated list of file-ids or ranges of file-ids, e. g.: 1-5,3,10-22 nzbget version: 0.7.0 May 2011 NZBGET(1)