Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sign in issues
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Sign in issues Post 302712567 by Scott on Tuesday 9th of October 2012 10:02:09 AM
Old 10-09-2012
Hello Mike.

We do not purge old accounts. Please create a new thread with the exact username and email address you think is associated with the account. That thread will go into our moderation queue and won't be publicly expose your email address.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Meaning of % sign

Does % sign have any impact, special meaning in unix shell scripts ??? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sokash
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sign on/Sign off logging script

I'd like to make a script that I can execute every time I sign on to my linux box that keeps track of the time and allows to me to add a remark to a file. So basically once I log in, I run the script, and it outputs the date and time to a text file (log.txt). But that isn't my problem. I need... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Glider
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

minus sign

why a minus sign is put for options in unix commands suggestions plz (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what the %s does percent sign-s mean?

context: while reading tutorial on the read command, one of the first examples, demonstrating its use, follows as such: $ x=abc ; printf "x is now '%s'. Enter new value: " $x ; read x generating this output: x is now 'abc'. Enter new value: first, what does %s represent? I know... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ProGrammar
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

@ sign in permissions?

I am using Mac OS X version 10.5.7, and had a problem accessing a folder on our shared area network. I logged in via terminal (bash shell), and did a ls -l on the main directory, and the directory that isn't showing up has an @ sign at the end: rwxr-xr-x@ 19 admin staff 2048 Jun 1 07:53... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aaronstella
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count value between | sign

Hi I have a file inw which values are seperated by "|" I want to count number of values present in each line of the file Input file AS|23 34|BD|A2|890 AK|23 44|D|A2|89076|89 AF|23 34|BD|A2|8 Result 5 6 5 there are 5 values inside | sign hence o/p will be 5 similarly in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aaysa123
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using grep $ sign help?

hi so I was debugging some scripts and I ran into a problem that did not come up before grep -n "$variable"$ ./file.txt I figured the second $ is meant to reference the end of the line but this gave me trouble in my c shell. anyone know whats wrong here or how to rewrite this??? Thank... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vas28r13
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to sign in

I am unable to sign in to the UNIX forum. I tried my username "timotei2" and the password - but access was denied. My email address - <removed> - was not recognised, either. This is strange as I registered some years back. Should I re-register, or can nyou re-set my log in credentials? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Sign in issues -- additional info as requested

User name: Michael Mullig <removed email addresses> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mike Mullig
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Variable has value with = or == sign

I have a script which is reading value from property file and doing replacement in source location which contains multiple files. property file has values abc=xyz; yux=1;version=3.0; bcd=123;apple==mango when my script does search and reads value from property file. its replacing value... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shamkamde
1 Replies
CALIBRE-SMTP(1) 						      calibre							   CALIBRE-SMTP(1)

NAME
calibre-smtp - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
calibre-smtp [options] [from to text] DESCRIPTION
Send mail using the SMTP protocol. calibre-smtp has two modes of operation. In the compose mode you specify from to and text and these are used to build and send an email message. In the filter mode, calibre-smtp reads a complete email message from STDIN and sends it. text is the body of the email message. If text is not specified, a complete email message is read from STDIN. from is the email address of the sender and to is the email address of the recipient. When a complete email is read from STDIN, from and to are only used in the SMTP negotiation, the message headers are not modified. Whenever you pass arguments to calibre-smtp that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -l, --localhost Host name of localhost. Used when connecting to SMTP server. -o, --outbox Path to maildir folder to store failed email messages in. -f, --fork Fork and deliver message in background. If you use this option, you should also use --outbox to handle delivery failures. -t, --timeout Timeout for connection -v, --verbose Be more verbose COMPOSE MAIL Options to compose an email. Ignored if text is not specified -a, --attachment File to attach to the email -s, --subject Subject of the email SMTP RELAY Options to use an SMTP relay server to send mail. calibre will try to send the email directly unless --relay is specified. -r, --relay An SMTP relay server to use to send mail. --port Port to connect to on relay server. Default is to use 465 if encryption method is SSL and 25 otherwise. -u, --username Username for relay -p, --password Password for relay -e, --encryption-method Encryption method to use when connecting to relay. Choices are TLS, SSL and NONE. Default is TLS. WARNING: Choosing NONE is highly insecure SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> calibre-smtp (calibre 0.8.51) January 2013 CALIBRE-SMTP(1)