Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Use of Dongle over Ubuntu machine. Post 302712391 by Varsha katre on Tuesday 9th of October 2012 06:49:55 AM
Old 10-09-2012
I'm having TATA DOCOMO huwai device and one more is Mblaze. in TATA DOCOMO device i can use any connection but currently using BSNL 2G/3G.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Installing NS2 On Ubuntu Machine

I have to work with NS2 (Network Simulator)and i have to install it beforeusing it on Manets Simulations. Can some one Help me on this topic? Thank's (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hakim19
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

RSH to Ubuntu machine from Solaris machine?

This is probably really basic compared to what you guys are usually talking about here, but I have a problem and I have no idea what to do about it. I try to RSH to my Ubuntu computer from my Solaris one and run into a dead end: >> rsh 192.168.1.103 ::ffff:192.168.1.103: Connection timed out... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bradj47
4 Replies

3. Ubuntu

What time did Ubuntu installed on machine?

How can I learn what time OS installed time and release information. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Sudo issues with Ubuntu 7.10 Running on a Ultra SPARC Machine

I have a Sun Blade 1000 machine that I installed Ubuntu 7.10 SPARC onto. The only user configured (configure during install) cannot use sudo. When I try to issue a command using sudo (ex. sudo apt-get install) it asks me for my password and returns the error "user not found in sudoers file". I need... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: swilso
4 Replies

5. IP Networking

I can't get the mobile Internet connection using a dongle.

Hi My computer is a 64 bit one and it has AMD processor. I installed Fedora Core and tried in vain to configure the dongle given by 3. I mean to get mobile internet to my desktop computer. I bought the dongle from 3. I know the company 3 is in many European countries. I downloaded... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Steps to connect linux (Ubuntu) machine from windows 7

Hi, Can anyone give me the steps to connect ubuntu from windows7? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: diehard
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Login from putty in wndows7 to connect ubuntu machine

hi, i have ubuntu installed on windows 7. I am trying to connecting to ubuntu from windows 7 using putty but it is giving network problem. I am trying to connect with ip address Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
9 Replies

8. Hardware

Bluetooth Dongle Pairing but Not Connecting (Linux)

I have been trying to get bluetooth working correctly on Linux for a while now. I am using two systems that are having identical issues: Linux Mint 15 64-bit & Ubuntu 13.04 32-bit. Both are using the Cinnamon desktop. I have the following bluetooth dongle: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deluge
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download Images and Json file from server(godaddy) to Local machine (Ubuntu 14.04).?

Hi Guys, Just entering the Linux word, So I need help to write a script on my local machine(Ubuntu 14.04) that continuously check the particular folder(contains images) and a json file on the server and download whenever new images are added to that folder and whenever there is a change in the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: g4v1n
10 Replies
WHAT-PATCH(1)						      General Commands Manual						     WHAT-PATCH(1)

NAME
what-patch - detect which patch system a Debian package uses SYNOPSIS
what-patch [options] DESCRIPTION
what-patch examines the debian/rules file to determine which patch system the Debian package is using. what-patch should be run from the root directory of the Debian source package. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for what-patch: -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -v Enable verbose mode. This will include the listing of any files modified outside or the debian/ directory and report any additional details about the patch system if available. AUTHORS
what-patch was written by Kees Cook <kees@ubuntu.com>, Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>, and Daniel Hahler <ubuntu@thequod.de>, among others. This manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. SEE ALSO
The Ubuntu MOTU team has some documentation about patch systems at the Ubuntu wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/PatchSystems cdbs-edit-patch(1), dbs-edit-patch(1), dpatch-edit-patch(1) DEBIAN
Debian Utilities WHAT-PATCH(1)