Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Sftp in shell Scripting issue Post 302712319 by shyamrad on Tuesday 9th of October 2012 04:47:54 AM
Old 10-09-2012
the destination is a windows server.The windows admin says that he is unable to generate the key for this.
Please help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting.

please give the difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haroonec
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with Shell Scripting..

Hi Guys.. I need a solution for these two questions... Plz help me... 1)How can you load multiple files in a script ? 2)How do you get a process Id for multiple files in a shell script ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mraghunandanan
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp scripting

Dear All, I have script that get the files from sFtp server to Unix server. The script is below. -- Batch File (mybatch) cd Output get abc123.csv in/abc123.csv get def456.csv in/def456.csv get ghi789.csv in/ghi789.csv bye -- Script File sftp -b mybatch xyz@111.222.33.4 >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samrio
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP-how to log individual sftp command error while executing shell script

Hi, I have situation where i need to automate transferring 10000+ files using sftp. while read line do if ; then echo "-mput /home/student/Desktop/folder/$line/* /cygdrive/e/folder/$line/">>sftpCommand.txt fi done< files.txt sftp -b sftpCommand.txt stu@192.168.2.1 The above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noobrobot
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sql issue in shell scripting

HI friends , i am also facing an issue in mysql i ma trying to insert detail in a variable but not got success #!/bin/sh mysql -u<username> -p<password> <dbname> << EOF DEV=`mysql --skip-column-names <dbname> -e "SELECT timestamp from process_record where id = 1"` EOF echo $DEV ERROR... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay833i
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Scripting Issue

Hi I have a requirement where in I need to check 103,104,105 letters in each line and if it equal to MAS then I need to copy the whole line (Till End) to a file. In case if there are 10 lines, all these lines must be copied to a file. Can you please help me with script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishna87
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Scripting Issue

Hi I have a requirement where in I need to check 103,104,105 letters in each line and if it equal to MAS then I need to copy the whole line (Till End) to a file. In case if there are 10 lines, all these lines must be copied to a file. Can you please help me with script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishna87
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting issue-running the background script

I have written the below query to genrate a telephone.I am passing account number from oracle database. I am calling 2 scripts which generate the bill 1. bip.sh (it runs in the background) 2.runXitInvoice_PROFORMA_integ bip.sh generates a number which runXitInvoice_PROFORMA_integ uses.How... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Scripting - CHMOD issue

Hi Friends , good morning . I am very new to Unix scripting and require a bit of advice to help resolve the below issue . Hope some one can provide some suggestion I have the below script which calls a Oracle stored procedure which inturn extracts data from a table and writes in a ascii... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: J1nx007
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting looping issue

#!bin/ksh --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Get sequence number from database --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .os rm... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swathi reddy1
3 Replies
XDestroyWindow(3X11)						     MIT X11R4						      XDestroyWindow(3X11)

Name
       XDestroyWindow, XDestroySubwindows - destroy windows

Syntax
       XDestroyWindow(display, w)
	  Display *display;
	  Window w;

XDestroySubwindows(display, w)
	  Display *display;
	  Window w;

Arguments
       display	 Specifies the connection to the X server.

w	 Specifies the window.

Description
       The function destroys the specified window as well as all of its subwindows and causes the X server to generate a event for each window.
       The window should never be referenced again.  If the window specified by the w argument is mapped, it is unmapped automatically.  The
       ordering of the events is such that for any given window being destroyed, is generated on any inferiors of the window before being gener-
       ated on the window itself.  The ordering among siblings and across subhierarchies is not otherwise constrained.	If the window you speci-
       fied is a root window, no windows are destroyed.  Destroying a mapped window will generate events on other windows that were obscured by
       the window being destroyed.

can generate a error.

The function destroys all inferior windows of the specified window, in bottom-to-top stacking order.  It causes the X server to generate a
       event for each window.  If any mapped subwindows were actually destroyed, causes the X server to generate events on the specified window.
       This is much more efficient than deleting many windows one at a time because much of the work need be performed only once for all of the
       windows, rather than for each window.  The subwindows should never be referenced again.

can generate a error.

Diagnostics
       A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window.

See Also
       XChangeWindowAttributes(3X11), XConfigureWindow(3X11), XCreateWindow(3X11), XMapWindow(3X11), XRaiseWindow(3X11), XUnmapWindow(3X11)
       X Window System: The Complete Reference, Second Edition, Robert W. Scheifler and James Gettys

XDestroyWindow(3X11)