Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming pls. help with SQL database... Post 302711737 by bmk on Monday 8th of October 2012 01:43:01 AM
Old 10-08-2012
Do you want to load the above data in table? if yes.. we need to create the external directory ..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Read SQL database from Unix...

Hi there, I am new here and looking for a bit of help... I don't don't know much about Unix but I've tried to include as much info as possible. We currently operate our system as a bespoke on SCO 5.05 with Informix databases. This includes a financials package called "Multisoft". Both... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uptheposh
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

pls help me !! about text database shell programming

my teacher assigned me an assignment about text database shell programming but I don't know anything about that. here is about problem. I must submit this assignment to my teacher before 3 August. contact me at **deleted**, thank you Given a text database file for student registration name... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunattha
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

A script pls( To retrieve database information)

KSH - Unix -AIX - db2 ************** Get the input from the user say '123' (It varies) Then i want to connect to a database say "D1" then i want th extract from the database by giving "select * from tablename where input = '123' I also want to connect to another database "D2" then i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rollthecoin
3 Replies

4. Programming

sql help pls

Can anyone help come up with an sql code for the below? The fields are as follows: SerialNum GroupCode TktType DueDate Amount Examples values are: 1. SN123456 GC0001 Start 15-OCT-2008 28,500 2. SN123460 GC0001 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xinoo
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to MS SQL database from bash (using unixODBC)

I've installed unixODBC and I would like to connect to a MS SQL (2005) database from a bash script. Can you post a code example? Thank you! :D J. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ph0enix
0 Replies

6. Programming

SQL for flat file database

I have a B+ tree flat file database which is used by the application we use. I would like to implement a SQL kind of access for that DB. I have implemented my data structures to parse and store the user written query for execution. But i would like to know, do we have any standard data... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

shell/sql to get difference between two database

I have two queries query1 select IDW_SITE_NAME REGION,a.location_sid,a.CALENDAR_SID,count(*) from idw.vod_stream a, IDW_REF_DATA b where a.location_sid = b.location_sid and a.calendar_sid between 20110901 and 20110915 --this is start date parameter and end date parameter and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: qutesanju
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL in LINUX. Variable or Database

Dear Friends :-), Need your help once again. I have following SQL in a shell script to pick values from database select date_stamp, time_stamp from logs where date=31012012 However, at times we need to take these value(s) from a variable. To do this we have following query. select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL compare database

Hi , I have 2 databases which has same table names and I need to list entries of a particular table in database1 not existing in the same tablename of database2. eg : I have db1 having table name orders ad_d | code | start | end | amountscore | id | amount_class |... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siya@
1 Replies

10. AIX

Connect to database server and execute sql

I have a requirement and below is the detail. Create a shell script and needs to run in server "a". Connect to teradata database server "b". execute the .sql file from server "a" Save the output of the query to a file in server "a" Schedule this shell script to run every day for every 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MadhuSeven
1 Replies
lh_stats(3)							      OpenSSL							       lh_stats(3)

NAME
lh_stats, lh_node_stats, lh_node_usage_stats, lh_stats_bio, lh_node_stats_bio, lh_node_usage_stats_bio - LHASH statistics SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/lhash.h> void lh_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_node_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_node_usage_stats(LHASH *table, FILE *out); void lh_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); void lh_node_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); void lh_node_usage_stats_bio(LHASH *table, BIO *out); DESCRIPTION
The LHASH structure records statistics about most aspects of accessing the hash table. This is mostly a legacy of Eric Young writing this library for the reasons of implementing what looked like a nice algorithm rather than for a particular software product. lh_stats() prints out statistics on the size of the hash table, how many entries are in it, and the number and result of calls to the routines in this library. lh_node_stats() prints the number of entries for each 'bucket' in the hash table. lh_node_usage_stats() prints out a short summary of the state of the hash table. It prints the 'load' and the 'actual load'. The load is the average number of data items per 'bucket' in the hash table. The 'actual load' is the average number of items per 'bucket', but only for buckets which contain entries. So the 'actual load' is the average number of searches that will need to find an item in the hash table, while the 'load' is the average number that will be done to record a miss. lh_stats_bio(), lh_node_stats_bio() and lh_node_usage_stats_bio() are the same as the above, except that the output goes to a BIO. RETURN VALUES
These functions do not return values. SEE ALSO
bio(3), lhash(3) HISTORY
These functions are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. This manpage is derived from the SSLeay documentation. 50 2013-03-05 lh_stats(3)