Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPC Linpack test
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing HPC Linpack test Post 302711225 by DGPickett on Friday 5th of October 2012 02:14:30 PM

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux Benchmarks

Conversion to Linpack

Should we conver to Linpack for Linux Benchmarks? http://www.netlib.org/benchmark/hpl/ What do you think? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

HPC Related Links

Our directory of HPC related links is growing: Virtualization, Grid and Cloud Computing - Links Please contribute! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Tuning HPL.dat for Beowulf Cluster [Linpack]

Hi guys, I am having some issues tuning the HPL.dat file for the Linpack benchmark test across 2 nodes. I am very new to this with minimal Linux experience, however i am trying my luck. The specs for the two nodes are: 3GHZ QX6850 CORE 2 EXTREME (QUAD CORE) 4GB RAM I have been typing these... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mercthunder
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

6. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

High Performance Linpack Compiling Issue

I'm trying to compile Linpack on a Ubuntu cluster. I'm running MPI. I've modified the following values to fit my system TOPdir MPdir LAlib CC LINKER. When compiling I get the following error: (the error is at the end, the other errors in between are because I've ran the script several times so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JPJPJPJP
0 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Class hpc project

My high school started a tech lab where students like myself can take apart computers, build circuit boards, learn to program and lots more. I got the job of building a cluster with 4 old work stations we have. This is just a trial if it works well we can get more work stations. We have one... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PC-2011
3 Replies
DBD::Gofer::Transport::null(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    DBD::Gofer::Transport::null(3)

NAME
DBD::Gofer::Transport::null - DBD::Gofer client transport for testing SYNOPSIS
my $original_dsn = "..." DBI->connect("dbi:Gofer:transport=null;dsn=$original_dsn",...) or, enable by setting the DBI_AUTOPROXY environment variable: export DBI_AUTOPROXY="dbi:Gofer:transport=null" DESCRIPTION
Connect via DBD::Gofer but execute the requests within the same process. This is a quick and simple way to test applications for compatibility with the (few) restrictions that DBD::Gofer imposes. It also provides a simple, portable way for the DBI test suite to be used to test DBD::Gofer on all platforms with no setup. Also, by measuring the difference in performance between normal connections and connections via "dbi:Gofer:transport=null" the basic cost of using DBD::Gofer can be measured. Furthermore, the additional cost of more advanced transports can be isolated by comparing their performance with the null transport. The "t/85gofer.t" script in the DBI distribution includes a comparative benchmark. AUTHOR
Tim Bunce, <http://www.tim.bunce.name> LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007, Tim Bunce, Ireland. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. SEE ALSO
DBD::Gofer::Transport::Base DBD::Gofer perl v5.12.1 2007-10-16 DBD::Gofer::Transport::null(3)