Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ singleton
Top Forums Programming C++ singleton Post 302710895 by vistastar on Friday 5th of October 2012 04:57:52 AM
Old 10-05-2012
That's good. But what is the backward of my implementation? If I change the static variable num to any other integer such as 3, I can get a class that can only be initialized three times. Isn't it more flexible?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

What is singleton class ?

hello members, What is singleton class in c++ and in which case we will go with singleton class. Thanks & Regards Rajkumar_g (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
2 Replies

2. Programming

C++ abstract (singleton) factory implementation...

I want to create an abstract factory template which will allow me to pass in an "ID" for a subclass and return the singleton instance of that class stored in the factory. It'd be easy to adapt for "multi-ton", but for its present use this isn't necessary. The requirements are: - I don't want... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamWarrior
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

AIX errpt : ( E7A89C7D Local adapter disabled after unstable singleton for long time )

Medel : 9117-MMC OS: AIX 6.1 Patch level : 6100-07-04-1216 Hacmp version : HACMP v 6.1.0.8 Oracle : 11.2.0.3 RAC Node : 2 node Dear, my one node server has been restarted early this morning, So, i tried to start HA and Oracle database. after that, the follow error appears at the node... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tomato00
1 Replies
SVM(3)									 1								    SVM(3)

The SVM class

INTRODUCTION
CLASS SYNOPSIS
SVM SVM Constants o const integer$SVM::C_SVC0 o const integer$SVM::NU_SVC1 o const integer$SVM::ONE_CLASS2 o const integer$SVM::EPSILON_SVR3 o const integer$SVM::NU_SVR4 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_LINEAR0 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_POLY1 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_RBF2 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_SIGMOID3 o const integer$SVM::KERNEL_PRECOMPUTED4 o const integer$SVM::OPT_TYPE101 o const integer$SVM::OPT_KERNEL_TYPE102 o const integer$SVM::OPT_DEGREE103 o const integer$SVM::OPT_SHRINKING104 o const integer$SVM::OPT_PROPABILITY105 o const integer$SVM::OPT_GAMMA201 o const integer$SVM::OPT_NU202 o const integer$SVM::OPT_EPS203 o const integer$SVM::OPT_P204 o const integer$SVM::OPT_COEF_ZERO205 o const integer$SVM::OPT_C206 o const integer$SVM::OPT_CACHE_SIZE207 Methods o public SVM::__construct (void ) o public float svm::crossvalidate (array $problem, int $number_of_folds) o public array SVM::getOptions (void ) o public bool SVM::setOptions (array $params) o public SVMModel svm::train (array $problem, [array $weights]) PREDEFINED CONSTANTS
SVM CONSTANTS
o SVM::C_SVC -The basic C_SVC SVM type. The default, and a good starting point o SVM::NU_SVC -The NU_SVC type uses a different, more flexible, error weighting o SVM::ONE_CLASS -One class SVM type. Train just on a single class, using outliers as negative examples o SVM::EPSILON_SVR -A SVM type for regression (predicting a value rather than just a class) o SVM::NU_SVR -A NU style SVM regression type o SVM::KERNEL_LINEAR -A very simple kernel, can work well on large document classification problems o SVM::KERNEL_POLY -A polynomial kernel o SVM::KERNEL_RBF -The common Gaussian RBD kernel. Handles non-linear problems well and is a good default for classification o SVM::KERNEL_SIGMOID -A kernel based on the sigmoid function. Using this makes the SVM very similar to a two layer sigmoid based neural network o SVM::KERNEL_PRECOMPUTED -A precomputed kernel - currently unsupported. o SVM::OPT_TYPE -The options key for the SVM type o SVM::OPT_KERNEL_TYPE -The options key for the kernel type o SVM::OPT_DEGREE - o SVM::OPT_SHRINKING -Training parameter, boolean, for whether to use the shrinking heuristics o SVM::OPT_PROBABILITY -Training parameter, boolean, for whether to collect and use probability estimates o SVM::OPT_GAMMA -Algorithm parameter for Poly, RBF and Sigmoid kernel types. o SVM::OPT_NU -The option key for the nu parameter, only used in the NU_ SVM types o SVM::OPT_EPS -The option key for the Epsilon parameter, used in epsilon regression o SVM::OPT_P -Training parameter used by Episilon SVR regression o SVM::OPT_COEF_ZERO -Algorithm parameter for poly and sigmoid kernels o SVM::OPT_C -The option for the cost parameter that controls tradeoff between errors and generality - effectively the penalty for misclassifying training examples. o SVM::OPT_CACHE_SIZE -Memory cache size, in MB PHP Documentation Group SVM(3)