Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AWstats - Installation
Top Forums Web Development AWstats - Installation Post 302710889 by hergp on Friday 5th of October 2012 04:50:49 AM
Old 10-05-2012
This isn't the right package. LWP::UserAgent is part of the perl-libwww-perl package.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

can't install AWStats

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and trying to install AWStats. I found this site with some instructions: Installing AWStats on FreeBSD however, the pkg install doesn't work. This is the error I get: dl1-3# pkg_add install -r awstats pkg_add: can't stat package file 'install' pkg_add: can't stat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jasonfrost
3 Replies

2. BSD

Awstats stderr solution

Hello! Firts of all, sorry fo my poor english, but i hope you'll undestand me :) Ok, let's go to the problem.... I have a lot of awstats crontabs, and i have one mail,where i get daily and weekly output of all servers that i administrate, now it's problem that i get to his mail every time,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flashm3
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Awstats webserver analyser

Need assistance in troubleshooting I have configured awstats 7.3 version on RedHat linux and I am stuck at getting the updates from the website . Please let me know if anybody can give me some inputs I can see the webpages but it gives "Never updated (See 'Build/Update' on awstats_setup.html... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
2 Replies
LWP::Debug(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     LWP::Debug(3)

NAME
LWP::Debug - deprecated DESCRIPTION
LWP::Debug used to provide tracing facilities, but these are not used by LWP any more. The code in this module is kept around (undocumented) so that 3rd party code that happen to use the old interfaces continue to run. One useful feature that LWP::Debug provided (in an imprecise and troublesome way) was network traffic monitoring. The following section provide some hints about recommened replacements. Network traffic monitoring The best way to monitor the network traffic that LWP generates is to use an external TCP monitoring program. The Wireshark program (<http://www.wireshark.org/>) is higly recommended for this. Another approach it to use a debugging HTTP proxy server and make LWP direct all its traffic via this one. Call "$ua->proxy" to set it up and then just use LWP as before. For less precise monitoring needs just setting up a few simple handlers might do. The following example sets up handlers to dump the request and response objects that pass through LWP: use LWP::UserAgent; $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new; $ua->default_header('Accept-Encoding' => scalar HTTP::Message::decodable()); $ua->add_handler("request_send", sub { shift->dump; return }); $ua->add_handler("response_done", sub { shift->dump; return }); $ua->get("http://www.example.com"); SEE ALSO
LWP::UserAgent perl v5.18.2 2012-01-13 LWP::Debug(3)