Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Strange Issue with document upload through Web server Post 302710795 by Hari_Ganesh on Friday 5th of October 2012 01:17:50 AM
Old 10-05-2012
Thanks BugHunter.
We have NFS V3. Let me see if i can manage to setup tcpdump.

Thanks
HG

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to upload to the unix server?

I am having problems uploading files to my new server. I am new at this so im sure im doing it wrong. I tried using wsftp but that didnt work. please help me!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdog157h
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload on server

salmo allim warhmat allah wa brakato i face another problem with ftp protocol i have my server when upload with ftp on my server it upload when access from internet with URL can't find any thing that i get from ftp commend that upload in Current directory is /home/user name when... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pua06
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

LDAP, issue wont upload to Server

Its not allow upload the ldif file to LDAP Server # ldapadd -x -W -D "cn=Admin,dc=linuxoperatingsystem,dc=info" -f /root/base.ldif Enter LDAP Password: ldap _sasl_bind(SIMPLE) : Can't contact LDAP server (-1) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange permission issue on Linux server.

Starting sendmail throws this error: I decided to see the permission on the files under /etc/mail and this is the output: # ls -ltr total 284 -rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 1847 Jan 27 2014 virtusertable -rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 127 Jan 27 2014 trusted-users -rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 92... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

5. Web Development

LDAP Connection Issue on Apache Web Server

Hi.. I have very limited knowledge on LDAP and its configuration and but I have been trying to figure out one issue that takes place when I am running the program that is written in php, but so far its unsuccessful. The server, I am working on is ldap server, which is running on Apache. After... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GomathiUoM
1 Replies
IP2HOST(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						IP2HOST(1)

NAME
ip2host - Resolves IPs to hostnames in web server logs SYNOPSIS
ip2host [OPTIONS] [cache_file] < infile > outfile infile - Web server log file. outfile - Same as input file, but with IPs resolved to hostnames. Options: --children=... Number of child processes to spawn (default: 40) --timeout=... Seconds to wait on DNS response (default: 20) --buffer=... Maximum number of log lines to keep in memory (default: 50000) --flush=... Number of lines to process before flushing output buffer (default: 500) --cache=... Filename to use as disk cache (default: none) --ttl=... Number of seconds before IPs cached on disk are expired (default: 604800 - One week) DESCRIPTION
This is a faster, drop-in replacement for the logresolve utility distributed with the Apache web server. It's been reported to work under Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Tru64, and IRIX. AUTHOR
Maurice Aubrey <maurice.aubrey+ip2host@gmail.com> Based on the logresolve.pl script by Rob Hartill. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007, Maurice Aubrey <maurice.aubrey+ip2host@gmail.com>. This module is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. README
Resolves IPs to hostnames in web server logs. This is a faster, drop-in replacement for the logresolve utility distributed with the Apache web server. SCRIPT CATEGORIES
Web perl v5.14.2 2012-02-15 IP2HOST(1)