Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fix broken avi index
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications fix broken avi index Post 302710717 by cokedude on Thursday 4th of October 2012 05:49:37 PM
Old 10-04-2012
fix broken avi index

I need some recommendations on programs to fix broken avi index. Please tell me what your experiences have been with the program. Which programs work and which ones don't work.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help wanted kernel avi

Hello there! Slightly off topic maybe, but maybe someone can help us. For a videoshow which will be called reality 6.1 we need a video file from a unix kernel that is compiling. Does anyone know how to capture this, or does anyone have such a vid? cheers, iuno (www.iuno.nl) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iuno
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Playing AVI in solaris 8

how to play avi file in solaris8 ??... it is not opening in realplayer 7 ..... i also dont have the root login ...plz help !!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolguyshail
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk / shell - Fix broken lines and data

Gurus, I am struggling with a issue and thought I could use some of your expertise. Need Help with this I have a flat file that has millions of records 24|john|account ~ info |56| 25|kuo|account ~ journal |58| 27|kim|account ~ journal |59| 28|San|account ~ journal |60|... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimss
3 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

why the inode index of file system starts from 1 unlike array index(0)

why do inode indices starts from 1 unlike array indexes which starts from 0 its a question from "the design of unix operating system" of maurice j bach id be glad if i get to know the answer quickly :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wh inode index starts from 1 unlike array index (0)

brothers why inode index starts from 1 unlike array inex which starts from 0 its a question from the design of unix operating system of maurice j.bach i need to know the answer urgently...someone help please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Convert .mp4 to .avi

Hello, I need software to convert multimedia files. What is the good software? I was looking for it on the web, but I did not find any special. Thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feliks
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort from start index and end index in line

Hi All, I have a file (FileNames.txt) which contains the following data in it. $ cat FileNames.txt MYFILE17XXX208Sep191307.csv MYFILE19XXX208Sep192124.csv MYFILE20XXX208Sep192418.csv MYFILE22XXX208Sep193234.csv MYFILE21XXX208Sep193018.csv MYFILE24XXX208Sep194053.csv... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish_indus
5 Replies

8. Ubuntu

How to fix broken packages?

I had played with the boost development packages for a while ago and now Synaptic fails to remove or add new packages, giving the below error report: E: /var/cache/apt/archives/libboost-system_111111-natty_i386.deb: trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libboost_system-mt.so', which is also in package... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Burn avi to cd with k3b

Is there a way to burn avi to cd with k3b? When I tried the disc became unusable. I tried to open the disc on 2 different computers with no luck. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
LDD(1)							      General Commands Manual							    LDD(1)

NAME
ldd - print shared library dependencies SYNOPSIS
ldd [OPTION]... FILE... DESCRIPTION
ldd prints the shared libraries required by each program or shared library specified on the command line. OPTIONS
--version Print the version number of ldd. -v --verbose Print all information, including e.g. symbol versioning information. -d --data-relocs Perform relocations and report any missing objects (ELF only). -r --function-relocs Perform relocations for both data objects and functions, and report any missing objects or functions (ELF only). -u --unused Print unused direct dependencies. --help Usage information. BUGS
ldd does not work on a.out shared libraries. ldd does not work with some extremely old a.out programs which were built before ldd support was added to the compiler releases. If you use ldd on one of these programs, the program will attempt to run with argc = 0 and the results will be unpredictable. AUTHOR
Roland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper. SEE ALSO
ldconfig(8), ld.so(8). 30 October 2000 LDD(1)