Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris samba error after install with pkgadd Post 302709677 by samiulla on Wednesday 3rd of October 2012 12:26:31 PM
Old 10-03-2012
sory for that. next time i will be wait. try to understand my problem.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

PKGADD error

Hello.. I'm making a pkg file that inserts a few files into an existing directory structure. I'm having some trouble in that the package will insert the directories I need.. but will fail to put the files I want into those directories. What I'm getting is this: ERROR: attribute... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bags
2 Replies

2. AIX

Install Samba

Hello Can someone help how to install samba on aix 5.3, I go to tha samba page and i download two files opt-samba-base.tar.gz opt-samba-3.0.28-AIX5.tar.gz and I read the readme file but there is a file that miss and I dont know if I need to do this necessary "You can now verify... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
9 Replies

3. AIX

Samba install on AIX 5.2

Ok I'm still trying to figure AIX out, I was used to HP-UX until they switched our server to AIX in February and all of the other servers are Linux which appears to be much more friendly. AIX is, well, NOT. I am trying to install Samba so I can copy files onto a Windows SQL server - that's all... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rball
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Pkgadd error

Hi All, Good Mng,Here I am getting one error while adding the top package to one of my Aun server. root@HYDREM01 # pkgadd -d top-3.6.1-sol9-sparc-local The following packages are available: 1 SMCtop top (sparc) 3.6.1 Select package(s) you wish to process (or... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbreddy
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Samba: Install w/o Root

I've had some recent success compiling some simple programs to my home directory without root access (wget, screen, less). My Question is this: Can I compile a complex program like Samba WITHOUT root access to my home directory? Or are the multiple library dependencies going to cause an issue?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goldfish
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba pre-install questions.

Greetings, I hope this is the right forum. I am looking to install Samba on my Linux box on my home network. I'm pretty sure I can deal with the how, I'm just not certain of the what. ok I'm using Debian lenny with no GUI. I have apt working and I've successfully installed and used one package... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: fguy
10 Replies

7. Solaris

pkgadd will not install solaris studio 12.3

I downloaded Solaris 10 OS on x86, SVR4 installer to my desktop and ran digest -a md5 on the downloaded file and the hash values matched. I then ran bunzip2 followed by pkgadd -d SolarisStudio12.3-solaris-x86-pkg and am getting the following error: pkgadd: ERROR: attempt to process... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: twk
14 Replies

8. Solaris

Samba 3.6.5 install problems

Hi all, I'm trying to update my samba 3.5.10 to 3.6.5 due to security CVE issued with 3.5. I downloaded and unzipped, did the make and make install and the ./configure. I didn't use any changes to it and it said it installed correctly added it to my path and it looks like it's operating... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattymatt79
6 Replies

9. AIX

Install pkgadd on AIX

I believe pkgadd facility is available on AIX for managing installation of software packages. How can i get pkgadd facility on AIX machine. which packages i have to install to get pkgadd feature? :mad: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snreddy_gopu
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Pkgadd error no packages found in /var

Hello all! So I'm trying to do an install, I'm using a command like pkgadd -d /opt/te_agent_8.1.0_en_solaris_sparc/te_agent.pkg TWEagent And receive the following: pkgadd: ERROR: no packages were found in </var/tmp/dstreAAAAXaq3z> So what gives? Why is it looking in /var/tmp? I'm telling... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: HannibalRex
5 Replies
NG_BLUETOOTH(4) 					   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					   NG_BLUETOOTH(4)

NAME
ng_bluetooth -- placeholder for global Bluetooth variables SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <netgraph/bluetooth/include/ng_bluetooth.h> DESCRIPTION
The ng_bluetooth module is a placeholder for global Bluetooth variables. All Bluetooth variables can be examined and changed via sysctl(8). Bluetooth Variables Below is the description of default variables. Each Bluetooth module might add its own variables to the tree. net.bluetooth.version A read-only integer variable that shows the current version of the Bluetooth stack. net.bluetooth.hci.command_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the Host Controller Interface (HCI) command timeout (in seconds), i.e., how long the HCI layer will wait for the Command_Complete or Command_Status event from a Bluetooth device. net.bluetooth.hci.connection_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the HCI connection timeout, i.e. how long the HCI layer will wait for the Connection_Complete event. Normally this should not be required as Bluetooth devices have connection timeout of their own and will send event back. This timeout is required to ensure that no connection will stall in case when the HCI transport layer is broken. Be careful when changing this variable. Make sure you understand what you are doing. net.bluetooth.hci.max_neighbor_age A read-write integer variable that controls time-to-live (in seconds) for entries in the HCI neighbor cache. Every time a Bluetooth device performs an Inquiry operation, the results will be put in cache. Later when a Bluetooth device establishes a baseband connec- tion, it will try to find the matching entry in the cache and use it. This might speed up establishment of the baseband connection. net.bluetooth.l2cap.rtx_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the Link Layer Control and Adaptation Protocol (L2CAP) Retransmission Timeout (RTX) (in seconds). Every time the L2CAP layer submits a control command, the RTX timeout is set. The value of the RTX timeout should be greater or equal to the value of the HCI connection timeout. Be careful when changing this variable. Make sure you understand what you are doing. net.bluetooth.l2cap.ertx_timeout A read-write integer variable that controls the L2CAP Extended Retransmission Timeout (ERTX) (in seconds). In some cases remote peer may respond with PENDING status to the L2CAP control command. In this case the L2CAP command timeout is reset to the ERTX timeout value. The value of the ERTX timeout should be greater or equal to the value of the RTX timeout. Be careful when changing this variable. Make sure you understand what you are doing. SEE ALSO
ng_btsocket(4), ng_hci(4), ng_l2cap(4), sysctl(8) HISTORY
The ng_bluetooth module was implemented in FreeBSD 5.0. AUTHORS
Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com> BSD
November 9, 2002 BSD