Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Certutil Installable
Operating Systems Linux Certutil Installable Post 302706707 by bitlord on Thursday 27th of September 2012 08:32:18 AM
Old 09-27-2012
I have never installed certutil. It is installed with the OS.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installable packages on AIX

Hi group, Like RedHat has rpms, Solaris has pkgs, Hp has depots, what are the installables for aix. regards, Guru Charan kottur (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

certutil question

Hi All! I need to create a 2048bit SSL CSR in SunOne Webserver. I know what I need to do, but I was wondering if anyone knew the equivalent of keytool -list -v -keystore keystorename for certutil? I found the following but it doesn't show me the subject info (O,OU,C,etc) which you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Keepcase
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Open Solaris Installable

Hi, Can anyone help me with the latest version of open solaris x86 and a link from where I can download it? I am unable to find one online. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
12 Replies
LR_ENV.IN(1)						  LogReport's Lire Documentation					      LR_ENV.IN(1)

NAME
lr_env - Gives information on the location of the current Lire installation SYNOPSIS
eval `lr_env ` DESCRIPTION
lr_env prints on STDOUT shell code which can be evaled to access information on the Lire installation. The following variables are printed: LR_PREFIX The prefix where Lire is installed. LR_LIBDIR The directory where the supporting scripts are installed. LR_SYSCONFDIR The directory where configuration files are installed. LR_BINDIR The directory where user binary are installed. LR_MANDIR The directory where man pages are installed. LR_PLUGINSDIR The directory where Lire::Plugin initializers are installed. LR_SCHEMASDIR The path where DLF schemas are installed. LR_REPORTSDIR The path where report specifications are installed. LR_FILTERSDIR The path where filter specifications are installed. LR_DOCDIR The directory where documentation is installed. LR_SPECSDIR The path where XML configuration specifications are installed. LR_TEMPLATESDIR The path where XML report templates are installed. LR_PERL5LIBDIR The directory where platform independant perl modules are installed. VERSION
$Id: lr_env.in,v 1.7 2006/07/23 13:16:32 vanbaal Exp $ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Stichting LogReport Foundation LogReport@LogReport.org This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (see COPYING); if not, check with http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html. AUTHOR
Francis J. Lacoste <flacoste@logreport.org> POD ERRORS
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below: Around line 106: You forgot a '=back' before '=head1' Lire 2.1.1 2006-07-23 LR_ENV.IN(1)