Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete my Posts : urgent
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Delete my Posts : urgent Post 302705655 by Neo on Tuesday 25th of September 2012 10:16:31 AM
Old 09-25-2012
There is nothing confidential in the threads. There are no passwords, no system information, nothing of any confidential nature; so the threads will not be deleted, sorry.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help needed to delete some text without opening the file in unix

Hi To delete some text in 2 files in line1 ( not complete line) in unix without opening the files. For example: source file is like this <?xml version="1.0"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyaranoid
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent! Sed/Awk Filter Find Pattern Delete Till End Of Line

Hi, I need help with using an awk or sed filter on the below line ALTER TABLE "ACCOUNT" ADD CONSTRAINT "ACCOUNT_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("ACCT_ID") USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) TABLESPACE "WMC_DATA" LOGGING ENABLE Look for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_san
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Urgent Help required : awk/sed help to find pattern and delete till end of line

Hi, I need help with using an awk or sed filter on the below line ALTER TABLE "ACCOUNT" ADD CONSTRAINT "ACCOUNT_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("ACCT_ID") USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) TABLESPACE "WMC_DATA" LOGGING ENABLE Look for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajan_san
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies

5. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Very Urgent ---Need to delete the log files when the disk used% greater than 85% using df -k*

Hi, I am new to Shell scripts. I have an urgent requirement to find the disk space using "df -k". from that output,I need to check the used% whether greater than 85%. if it is greater than 85% then need to delete my log files. It is very urgent please some one help me. Thanks in Advance... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anandbarnabas
1 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Delete the posts

Hi I would like to know on how to delte the posts that are actually posted by myself .please help me on unix.com (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
5 Replies
XInitThreads(3) 						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						   XInitThreads(3)

NAME
XInitThreads, XLockDisplay, XUnlockDisplay - multi-threading support SYNTAX
Status XInitThreads(void); void XLockDisplay(Display *display); void XUnlockDisplay(Display *display); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. DESCRIPTION
The XInitThreads function initializes Xlib support for concurrent threads. This function must be the first Xlib function a multi-threaded program calls, and it must complete before any other Xlib call is made. This function returns a nonzero status if initialization was suc- cessful; otherwise, it returns zero. On systems that do not support threads, this function always returns zero. It is only necessary to call this function if multiple threads might use Xlib concurrently. If all calls to Xlib functions are protected by some other access mechanism (for example, a mutual exclusion lock in a toolkit or through explicit client programming), Xlib thread ini- tialization is not required. It is recommended that single-threaded programs not call this function. The XLockDisplay function locks out all other threads from using the specified display. Other threads attempting to use the display will block until the display is unlocked by this thread. Nested calls to XLockDisplay work correctly; the display will not actually be unlocked until XUnlockDisplay has been called the same number of times as XLockDisplay. This function has no effect unless Xlib was successfully initialized for threads using XInitThreads. The XUnlockDisplay function allows other threads to use the specified display again. Any threads that have blocked on the display are allowed to continue. Nested locking works correctly; if XLockDisplay has been called multiple times by a thread, then XUnlockDisplay must be called an equal number of times before the display is actually unlocked. This function has no effect unless Xlib was successfully ini- tialized for threads using XInitThreads. SEE ALSO
Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 XInitThreads(3)