Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete my Posts : urgent
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Delete my Posts : urgent Post 302705601 by iamnoone on Tuesday 25th of September 2012 08:04:20 AM
Old 09-25-2012
Delete my Posts : urgent

Hi Moderator,

Can you please help me delete my posts ?

Post is closed now, not able to edit and delete it.

https://www.unix.com/shell-programmin...re-output.html

Regards,

Amit

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help needed to delete some text without opening the file in unix

Hi To delete some text in 2 files in line1 ( not complete line) in unix without opening the files. For example: source file is like this <?xml version="1.0"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyaranoid
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent! Sed/Awk Filter Find Pattern Delete Till End Of Line

Hi, I need help with using an awk or sed filter on the below line ALTER TABLE "ACCOUNT" ADD CONSTRAINT "ACCOUNT_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("ACCT_ID") USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) TABLESPACE "WMC_DATA" LOGGING ENABLE Look for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_san
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Urgent Help required : awk/sed help to find pattern and delete till end of line

Hi, I need help with using an awk or sed filter on the below line ALTER TABLE "ACCOUNT" ADD CONSTRAINT "ACCOUNT_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("ACCT_ID") USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 65536 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) TABLESPACE "WMC_DATA" LOGGING ENABLE Look for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajan_san
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies

5. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Very Urgent ---Need to delete the log files when the disk used% greater than 85% using df -k*

Hi, I am new to Shell scripts. I have an urgent requirement to find the disk space using "df -k". from that output,I need to check the used% whether greater than 85%. if it is greater than 85% then need to delete my log files. It is very urgent please some one help me. Thanks in Advance... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anandbarnabas
1 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Delete the posts

Hi I would like to know on how to delte the posts that are actually posted by myself .please help me on unix.com (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
5 Replies
TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 				      TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)

NAME
transmission-edit -- command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs SYNOPSIS
transmission-edit [-h] [-a url] [-d url] [-r search replace] torrentfile(s) DESCRIPTION
transmission-edit command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs OPTIONS
-h --help Show a short help page and exit. -a --add URL Add an announce URL to the torrent's announce-list if it's not already in the list -d --delete URL Remove an announce URL from the torrent's announce-list -r --replace search replace Substring search-and-replace inside a torrent's announce URLs. This can be used to change an announce URL when the tracker moves or your passcode changes. EXAMPLES
Update a tracker passcode in all your torrents: $ transmission-edit -r old-passcode new-passcode ~/.config/transmission/torrents/*.torrent AUTHORS
Jordan Lee SEE ALSO
transmission-create(1), transmission-daemon(1), transmission-edit(1), transmission-gtk(1), transmission-qt(1), transmission-remote(1), transmission-show(1) http://www.transmissionbt.com/ BSD
June 9, 2010 BSD