Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Using AWK to extract SQL result Post 302704945 by ment0smintz on Monday 24th of September 2012 03:32:01 AM
Old 09-24-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamu
try this..

Code:
sed '1,/SQL> SQL> SQL>/d' file

Quote:
TTT225,2012-09-24 15:02:13,LOGON,TC09_16
SQL> SQL> SQL> Disconnected from Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.5.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, Real Application Clusters, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options
i have the btm for this how wld i remove the btm till EOF..

sed 'SQL> SQL> SQL> D, eof? d' file ??

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to retrieve sql result to unix....

Hi, i would like to retrieve seql result and write it into unix text file like "result.txt" In unix, normally, I type "sql" and get into sql,then type "select....." to run and get the result....then copy and paste into result.txt any possible way to write a script to run it automatically?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

any possible to run sql result and output to file

Hi, I search all post...and no soluation about..if i would like to run a sql statement and output the result to txt file. for example, i usually run "sql" to logon the database and run select statement. Then I need to copy the output into the result.txt. Can I run the script to do this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

formatting the sql select result

Hi, I have about 12 columns and 15 rows to be retrived from sybase isql command through unix. But when i output the sql into a file and see it, the formatting is going for a toss. can someone please suggest how can i get the result correctly in the output file ? Thanks, Sateesh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grabbing result of sql command

Hi guys, Is there a way a script can run an SQL statement and dump the results into a variable which can then be used later in the script? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hern14
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Format the result driven from a SQL Query

Hi All, I want to format the result driven from the query into neat format. For example pls find the below code, #! /bin/sh result=' sqlplus -s uname/passwrd@DBname select no,name,address,ph_no, passport_no,salary,designation from emp_table where salary>1000; exit EOF' ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: little_wonder
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending one email for every row as per sql result

I want to send email for every row comes out of following SQL statement thank you for your help. *****SQL STATEMENT****** Select SCUSER AS "USER IDS" , SCEUSER AS "LOCKED OUT" FROM SYS.7333.F98OWSEC; *******OUPUT COMES LIKE THIS AND ONE EMAIL COMES AS PER SCRIPT BELOW****** ******BUT... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s1a2m3
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Output the SQL Query result to a File

Hello Guys, This message is somewhat relates with last thread. But I need to re-write thing. I start over a little. I am stuck now and need your help. Here is my script- #! /bin/ksh export ORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle/app/oracle/product/9.2 /opt/oracle/app/oracle/product/9.2/bin/sqlplus -s... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Assign SQL result in shell variable

Hi im trying to assign the result of the db2 command to a variable inside a shell script... : tab_cnt=`db2 "select count(*) from syscat.tables where tabname = 'ABC' and tabschema = 'MATT01'" |head -4|tail +4|cut -c 11` : echo $tab_cnt when i echo im getting a blank value.. im expecting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matt01
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] My sed command not give me a satisfy result

This is my command echo "Test" | sed -f <(sed -e 's/.*/s,&,gI/' mydic) In mydic file,containing 2 columns delimit by comma (,) a,AlphabetA . . . e,AlphabetE . . s,AlphabetS . t,AlphabetT test,testedd . . zebra,zebraaaa The expect result is testedd (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Runicer
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get SQL query result to file in putty

How to Get SQL query result to file in putty? I have one SQL query and I want that query output to be redirected to the file. uname -a SunOS XXX 5.8 Generic_117350-58 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-480R Please suggest. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pamu
7 Replies
SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class(3) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class(3)

NAME
SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class - Create a SQL::Translator schema from a DBIx::Class::Schema instance SYNOPSIS
## Via DBIx::Class use MyApp::Schema; my $schema = MyApp::Schema->connect("dbi:SQLite:something.db"); $schema->create_ddl_dir(); ## or $schema->deploy(); ## Standalone use MyApp::Schema; use SQL::Translator; my $schema = MyApp::Schema->connect; my $trans = SQL::Translator->new ( parser => 'SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class', parser_args => { package => $schema, add_fk_index => 0, sources => [qw/ Artist CD /], }, producer => 'SQLite', ) or die SQL::Translator->error; my $out = $trans->translate() or die $trans->error; DESCRIPTION
This class requires SQL::Translator installed to work. "SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class" reads a DBIx::Class schema, interrogates the columns, and stuffs it all in an $sqlt_schema object. Its primary use is in deploying database layouts described as a set of DBIx::Class classes, to a database. To do this, see "deploy" in DBIx::Class::Schema. This can also be achieved by having DBIx::Class export the schema as a set of SQL files ready for import into your database, or passed to other machines that need to have your application installed but don't have SQL::Translator installed. To do this see "create_ddl_dir" in DBIx::Class::Schema. PARSER OPTIONS
add_fk_index Create an index for each foreign key. Enabled by default, as having indexed foreign key columns is normally the sensible thing to do. sources Arguments: @class_names Limit the amount of parsed sources by supplying an explicit list of source names. SEE ALSO
SQL::Translator, DBIx::Class::Schema AUTHORS
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-08-16 SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class(3)