Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script_to_Login_Cisco_Router_without_using_Expect Post 302704943 by Jeeva_Ganesan on Monday 24th of September 2012 03:25:33 AM
Old 09-24-2012
Error Script_to_Login_Cisco_Router_without_using_Expect

Hi All,

Am bit new to Shell scripting, I've used some scripts using expect shell to logon to a router, But in my current organization i don't have the package is get installed and do not have the permission to do install also.

Can anyone please suggest me a way how to write a script to log-on into a cisco router without using "expect" in shell script.

Thanks in advance,
Jeeva Ganesan

CPANPLUS::Shell(3pm)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				      CPANPLUS::Shell(3pm)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell - base class for CPANPLUS shells SYNOPSIS
use CPANPLUS::Shell; # load the shell indicated by your # config -- defaults to # CPANPLUS::Shell::Default use CPANPLUS::Shell qw[Classic] # load CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic; my $ui = CPANPLUS::Shell->new(); my $name = $ui->which; # Find out what shell you loaded $ui->shell; # run the ui shell DESCRIPTION
This module is the generic loading (and base class) for all "CPANPLUS" shells. Through this module you can load any installed "CPANPLUS" shell. Just about all the functionality is provided by the shell that you have loaded, and not by this class (which merely functions as a generic loading class), so please consult the documentation of your shell of choice. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic, cpanp perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 CPANPLUS::Shell(3pm)