Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Netstat -i notification
Operating Systems Linux Netstat -i notification Post 302703935 by Corona688 on Thursday 20th of September 2012 02:52:30 PM
Old 09-20-2012
It'd replace that whole big if-else.

But try it in your shell first, see what it does.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Netstat

Giving netstat command on the prompt gives commands such as localhost.43592 localhost.35237 32768 0 32768 0 TIME_WAIT localhost.43594 localhost.43595 32768 0 32768 0 TIME_WAIT localhost.43598 localhost.35237 32768 0 32768 0 TIME_WAIT... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
6 Replies

2. IP Networking

netstat

Hi what is the command to see the process name/application name along with the port number, connection status ... netstat is not giving process/application name Is there any way to know which application is holding which port? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: axes
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

netstat not working

Hello, One of the solaris machine in our network is giving an error when the netstat command is executed. soloman:/home/db2admin->netstat ip open: Permission denied can't open mib stream: Bad file number But it works with root. I couldnt' get any useful info during my search in google. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: k_pranava
2 Replies

4. AIX

netstat -anp

Hi Which options can I use to show program with its open ports on AIX?. Just like netstat on linux does: netstat -anp|grep 25 tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:25 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 2112/sendmail: acce Thanks Time to start using code tags. Check your... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
2 Replies

5. Solaris

netstat -- what am i looking at?

Greetings to all, Here is a line of output from my netstat command cbp031.904 wdcprodhome.nfsd 98304 0 49640 0 ESTABLISHED The only thing i recognize is the unix machine "cbp031" but what is .904 and all the other data telling me? Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harleyrci
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with netstat

Hi, I want to list the time for how long a secure connections last to my server/blade. i am using netstat command to get the same, but not sure how to get the time for how long connections is being ESTABLISHED. netstat -na | grep 'ESTABLISHED' | grep :443 |awk '{print $4}' | cut -d: -f1 |... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help with a netstat command

Do I have this command correct to show all current connections/sessions my Solaris box has? It does not seem to do anything. netstat -an | grep EST (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SIFT3R
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

netstat

Hi Can any body tell me about TIME_WAIT status meaning in the following command output. # netstat -anp|grep 5000 tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50006 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 5058/ccsd tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:50008 0.0.0.0:* ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
3 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

netstat

When running netstat -i from the Command Terminal, It returns with 21 different connections.. The addresses all look like this: ::1 fe80:1::1 10:dd:b1:a5:c4:ba with Network names like Linke#2 fe80::8e2d How can I delve deeper into this to clarify what is going on with my network?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwfiedler
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

netstat output

Hi Team, Below is the output of netstat -an | grep 1533 tcp 0 0 17.18.18.12:583 10.3.2.0:1533 ESTABLISHED tcp 0 0 17.18.18.12:370 10.3.2.0:1533 ESTABLISHED Below is the o/p of netstat -a | grep server_name tcp 0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Girish19
4 Replies
REPLACE(1)						       MySQL Database System							REPLACE(1)

NAME
replace - a string-replacement utility SYNOPSIS
replace arguments DESCRIPTION
The replace utility program changes strings in place in files or on the standard input. Invoke replace in one of the following ways: shell> replace from to [from to] ... -- file_name [file_name] ... shell> replace from to [from to] ... < file_name from represents a string to look for and to represents its replacement. There can be one or more pairs of strings. Use the -- option to indicate where the string-replacement list ends and the file names begin. In this case, any file named on the command line is modified in place, so you may want to make a copy of the original before converting it. replace prints a message indicating which of the input files it actually modifies. If the -- option is not given, replace reads the standard input and writes to the standard output. replace uses a finite state machine to match longer strings first. It can be used to swap strings. For example, the following command swaps a and b in the given files, file1 and file2: shell> replace a b b a -- file1 file2 ... The replace program is used by msql2mysql. See msql2mysql(1). replace supports the following options. o -?, -I Display a help message and exit. o -#debug_options Enable debugging. o -s Silent mode. Print less information what the program does. o -v Verbose mode. Print more information about what the program does. o -V Display version information and exit. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 REPLACE(1)