Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Makefile Mix for C and C++
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Makefile Mix for C and C++ Post 302703909 by Corona688 on Thursday 20th of September 2012 02:11:05 PM
Old 09-20-2012
What are you actually trying to do? Are you attempting to use C++ classes inside C(C doesn't have classes), or just use some external functions from C++ code?

Are you actually compiling the library, too? Perhaps you could modify it to export C symbols. That'd be simpler and more portable than trying to import C++ ones. If it's exporting functions rather than classes, it really should export them with C linkage anyway, since that'd make the library equally usable in C++ and C.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep mix of numbers and systemdate?

Hi Guys, i'm beginner in UNIX commands, need some help on this simple question: I need to make a shell script to move files to another directory, the criterias are : 1. the range of 4 last digit of the file name is 0100-0199 2. move all files that processed daily (let's say today is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saltshaker
2 Replies

2. AIX

mix fc and tape devices

I have a problem with some partitions. In one of them I have this two fiber channel. lsdev -Cc adapter ent0 Available 03-08 10/100/1000 Base-TX PCI-X Adapter (14106902) fcs0 Available 04-08 FC Adapter fcs1 Available 05-08 FC Adapter ide0 Defined 07-08 ATA/IDE... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

4. Solaris

ZFS Pool Mix-up

Hi all I plan to install Solaris 10U6 on some SPARC server using ZFS as root pool, whereas I would like to keep the current setup done by VxVM: - 2 internal disks: c0t0d0 and c0t1d0 - bootable root-volume (mirrored, both disks) - 1 non-mirrored swap slice - 1 non-mirrored slices for Live... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blicki
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to mix the contents of 2 files into a new file?

Hello Everybody! My question is how can I mix for example file_a with file_b in the following method: After 2 lines of file_a put 2 lines from file_b to file_c. For example: file_a: 1 2 3 4 5 6 file_b: 11 22 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Levi85
7 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

7. Programming

makefile for mix of C and C++ modules

I am trying to come up with a makefile where the target is linked with object files produced by C and C++ sources. My setup is Ubuntu/gcc: $ uname -a Linux srvr1 2.6.24-24-server #1 SMP Fri Sep 18 17:24:10 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux gcc version 4.2.4 $ cat main.cpp #include <iostream>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
6 Replies

8. AIX

Mix LDAP and LOCAL user on AIX

Hello, I'm currently trying to mix local and LDAP users on an AIX 7.1. I've triied many things. My LDAP Server in on a CentOS - OpenLDAP (which works fine with linux). I'm currently stuck on AIX at how to declare LDAP AND Local users. Here's what i did : /usr/sbin/mksecldap -c -h 'ldap03'... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIX_user_324891
15 Replies
SYSTEMD-IMPORTD.SERVICE(8)				      systemd-importd.service					SYSTEMD-IMPORTD.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-importd.service, systemd-importd - VM and container image import and export service SYNOPSIS
systemd-importd.service /lib/systemd/systemd-importd DESCRIPTION
systemd-importd is a system service that allows importing, exporting and downloading of system images suitable for running as VM or containers. It is a companion service for systemd-machined.service(8), and provides the implementation for machinectl(1)'s pull-raw, pull-tar, import-raw, import-tar, export-raw, and export-tar commands. See the importd D-Bus API Documentation[1] for information about the APIs systemd-importd provides. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), machinectl(1), systemd-machined.service(8), systemd-nspawn(1) NOTES
1. importd D-Bus API Documentation https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/importd systemd 237 SYSTEMD-IMPORTD.SERVICE(8)