Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File upload problems
Top Forums Programming File upload problems Post 302703107 by DGPickett on Wednesday 19th of September 2012 10:55:54 AM
Old 09-19-2012
Lack of context problem -- what part of UNIX Programming are you using to upload?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing file permissions on upload

Hello ! When I connect to a RH FTP server, the files I transfer (from my "windows computer") to this server have the following permissions : -rw------- but I would like those files to have the following permissions : - rw-rw-r-x How can I do that ??? :) Thanks for your help ! G. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: guix
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to upload a file into 2 servers at the same time.

Hi, I'm new to unix/ Perl CGI. I have written Perl CGI scripts to upload a file into 2 servers at the same time using url redirection. But what happens is when i upload the file, it is getting uploaded in the first server properly and an empty file is uploaded in the second server( with the same... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kcpriya
7 Replies

3. Web Development

Apache upload problems.

When I upload a file 32M or larger to fails. I can see the file being uploaded into the /tmp directory but when it gets to ~32M it dissapears. This is from phpinfo: upload_max_filesize 100M 100MB post_max_size 100M 100MB enable_dl On On I dont get an error in the log saying im... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload file to webdav server

Hi all i have a such question this is my shell script my script must upload file to webdav server ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #!/bin/sh ###... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knut
1 Replies

5. Linux

restrict file download not upload

hi everybody, How cud i stop downloading files from FTP and allow uploading files in FTP. Thanks & reg, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: utpalsarkar
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

upload file using cgi

I am using cgic lib to implement file upload, but the speed is very very slow... what is even worse, the file uploaded to my website is corrupted. pakages captured by wireshark: ... 9606 56.258491 192.168.7.77 192.168.7.235 HTTP Continuation or non-HTTP traffic... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

File upload through curl

hi; I need a script to upload a file using HTTP(curl post) to another system. Will appreciate ur help. Thnks; (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaypadvi
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

how to upload comman file

Hi, How to upload multiple file using jsp on eclipse,give me a simple example for that. Thanks SN (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snallusami
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Upload latest file to ftp

Hi, I want to create a script that parses the content of a file (on each line there is a filename with full path containing the latest fiels created on that day) and uploads every file to a ftp location. Any elegant way to do it ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: liviusbr
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

File upload message in SFTP

Hi, Below script is running on AIX 7.1 ( 7100-04-05-1720 version ) server. Recently OpenSSH version installed on server got updated from OpenSSH_6.0p1 to OpenSSH_7.5p1 version. After this update we do not receive any file upload message after put/mput command in SFTP. sftp -b - user@server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Juggernaut
1 Replies
Mojo::Upload(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mojo::Upload(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Upload - Upload container SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Upload; my $upload = Mojo::Upload->new; say $upload->filename; $upload->move_to('/home/sri/foo.txt'); DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Upload is a container for uploads. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Upload implements the following attributes. "asset" my $asset = $upload->asset; $upload = $upload->asset(Mojo::Asset::File->new); Asset containing the uploaded data, defaults to a Mojo::Asset::File object. "filename" my $filename = $upload->filename; $upload = $upload->filename('foo.txt'); Name of the uploaded file. "headers" my $headers = $upload->headers; $upload = $upload->headers(Mojo::Headers->new); Headers for upload, defaults to a Mojo::Headers object. "name" my $name = $upload->name; $upload = $upload->name('foo'); Name of the upload. METHODS
Mojo::Upload inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "move_to" $upload->move_to('/home/sri/foo.txt'); Alias for "move_to" in Mojo::Asset::File. "size" my $size = $upload->size; Alias for "size" in Mojo::Asset::File. "slurp" my $string = $upload->slurp; Alias for "slurp" in Mojo::Asset::File. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Upload(3pm)