Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find file and zip without including directory path Post 302702847 by koeji on Wednesday 19th of September 2012 01:44:14 AM
Old 09-19-2012
Thanks for the quick reply, Pamu. Getting this error:
Code:
line 29: /my/dir: is a directory

Last edited by Franklin52; 09-19-2012 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find directory not including current

Using Solaris 8, I've forgotten how to exclude the current directory in the find results. find . -type d ! -name "*.CAP" I want every directory that does not match the *.CAP pattern, except the current directory. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading a path (including ref to shell variable) from file

Hi! 1. I have a parameter file containing path to log files. For this example both paths are the same, one is stated directly and the second using env variables. /oracle/admin/orcl/bdump/:atlas:trc:N ${ORACLE_BASE}/admin/${ORACLE_SID}/bdump/:${ORACLE_SID}:trc:N 2. I try to parse the path... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lojzev
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Zip a folder including its sub-folders.

Hi, I have a folder that contains a few sub-folders. I would like to zip that folder and KEEP the subfolders. What it does at the moment is taking all the files within the subfolders and zipping them into one big file (zip -r ...). Does anyone know the UNIX command to keep the subfolders in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdog
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create zip without including directories

Hi guys, I'm trying to do the following: zip -r /tmp/foo.zip public/accounts/foo But the zip that's been made has the whole "public/accounts/foo" path. I want only the foo folder to be zipped. How can I do this? Thanks, Elías (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: elioncho
2 Replies

5. Linux

How to create zip file without path?

Hello, I have generated a PHP script that creates files needed for EPUB file. I have a temp directory where these files are created into and then needs to be zipped. The directory structure is: mimetype content.opf index.html stylesheet.css toc.ncx META-INF META-INF/container.xml ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: spaze
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find exact path of a file/directory

Hello Folks, A wrapper takes an argument of file or directory name. I want to allow paths that reside within the current directory only. Can simply discard the paths like "/A" & "../" as they go outside the current by looking at the path beginning. How to validate this one: A/../../../b... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find all the files under a specific directory and zip them into a single file.

Hi, Is there a way to find all the files from a specific location and then zip them into a single file, even if they are in multiple directories? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zip all the files including directories - subdirectories

Hi, Is is possible to zip a folder and all its contents within the folder ( including sub-directories and files) into a zip file? and can regain the same structure if unzipped? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zip a file with path

zip /var/log/mylog.log mylog.1.log but its not working (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Froob
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Convert Relative path to Absolute path, without changing directory to the file location.

Hello, I am creating a file with all the source folders included in my git branch, when i grep for the used source, i found source included as relative path instead of absolute path, how can convert relative path to absolute path without changing directory to that folder and using readlink -f ? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sekhar419
4 Replies
Plack::Session::Store::File(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Plack::Session::Store::File(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Session::Store::File - Basic file-based session store SYNOPSIS
use Plack::Builder; use Plack::Middleware::Session; use Plack::Session::Store::File; my $app = sub { return [ 200, [ 'Content-Type' => 'text/plain' ], [ 'Hello Foo' ] ]; }; builder { enable 'Session', store => Plack::Session::Store::File->new( dir => '/path/to/sessions' ); $app; }; # with custom serializer/deserializer builder { enable 'Session', store => Plack::Session::Store::File->new( dir => '/path/to/sessions', # YAML takes it's args the opposite order serializer => sub { YAML::DumpFile( reverse @_ ) }, deserializer => sub { YAML::LoadFile( @_ ) }, ); $app; }; DESCRIPTION
This implements a basic file based storage for session data. By default it will use Storable to serialize and deserialize the data, but this can be configured easily. This is a subclass of Plack::Session::Store and implements its full interface. METHODS
new ( %params ) The %params can include dir, serializer and deserializer options. It will check to be sure that the dir is writable for you. dir This is the directory to store the session data files in, if nothing is provided then "/tmp" is used. serializer This is a CODE reference that implements the serialization logic. The CODE ref gets two arguments, the $value, which is a HASH reference to be serialized, and the $file_path to save it to. It is not expected to return anything. deserializer This is a CODE reference that implements the deserialization logic. The CODE ref gets one argument, the $file_path to load the data from. It is expected to return a HASH reference. BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2009, 2010 Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-27 Plack::Session::Store::File(3pm)