Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: scsi for Sun 711 multipack
Special Forums Hardware scsi for Sun 711 multipack Post 302701375 by frank_rizzo on Saturday 15th of September 2012 06:32:23 PM
Old 09-15-2012
I have one of those myself. I believe you need the SCA interface.

Check out the Doc. Sun_StorEdge_MultiPack_Users_Guide.pdf
This User Gave Thanks to frank_rizzo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

help installing Sun 8mm unipack scsi tape drive

Hi all, please help I am stuck. I have installed a external unipack scsi tape drive. The tape drive is Exabyte Eliant 820. All I did was connected scsi cable and power it on. When issued "probe-scsi-all" command, the tape is correctly identified. However, when issued "dmesg | more" command, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dennis
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting up storedge multipack

Can someone please help. I have been given the opportunity to set up a storedge multipack (6 x 36 gig drives). Equipment will attach to sun 420r with 2 x 36 gig drives. Solaris 8/ 4gig memory. Total disk space = (72gig + 216gig(storedge)) I plan to install a fresh copy of solaris on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: finster
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permission 711---RWX---X---X

I have a file with permisson 711; but when an other user run the program, it can't open. This is the message: /sbin/sh: ./myprogram: cannot open Can any1 tell me why please? Thanks! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobo
6 Replies

4. SCO

sftp on unixware 711 doesnt have -b option

I installed openssh on 711 to gain ssh and sftp. When i type sftp (installed in /usr/local/bin) i get the following available options usage: sftp host which isnt what i expect. I expect the full implementation : sftp host sftp host]] sftp host]]... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: townsenn
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun E220R + HP (SCSI) LTO Ultrium Tape Drive

Hi all, this time I'd need a help from an advanced Solaris system admin :rolleyes: I attached a HP StorageWorks Ultrium 215 Tape Drives - Overview - c00059530 - HP Business Support Center to my Sun E220R and it got recognized immediately (probe-scsi-all). Now the operating system boot process... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pseudocoder
8 Replies

6. Solaris

Modifying properties to use scsi-3 reservation for disks with two paths in sun cluster

Hi I am having two node cluster. I was trying to change the to use scsi3 reservation for all disks having two paths. Please let me know where I went wrong or there any issue to implement the same. On node1 bash-3.2# cldev status === Cluster DID Devices === Device Instance ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
8 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Fire v440 Hard disk or controller broken? WARNING: /pci@1f,700000/scsi@2/sd@0,0 (sd1)

Hi, I have a Sun Fire V440 server that fails to boot up correctly. A lot of services are not started and the sytems acts really slow to commands. During boot I can see the following Error: WARNING: /pci@1f,700000/scsi@2/sd@0,0 (sd1): SCSI transport failed: reason 'reset': retrying... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: oliwei
15 Replies
mlib_SignalLinear2uLaw(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions				     mlib_SignalLinear2uLaw(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalLinear2uLaw - ITU G.711 m-law and A-law compression and decompression SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalLinear2uLaw(mlib_u8 *ucode, const mlib_s16 *pcm, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_SignalLinear2uLaw() function performs ITU G.711 m-law and A-law compression and decompression in compliance with the ITU (Former CCITT) G.711 specification. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: ucode m-law code array. pcm Linear PCM sample array. n Number of samples in the source array. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalALaw2Linear(3MLIB), mlib_SignalALaw2uLaw(3MLIB), mlib_SignalLinear2ALaw(3MLIB), mlib_SignaluLaw2ALaw(3MLIB), mlib_Signalu- Law2Linear(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_SignalLinear2uLaw(3MLIB)