Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Integrating website member’s profiles? Post 302700919 by Corona688 on Friday 14th of September 2012 11:48:18 AM
Old 09-14-2012
The question is a bit too vague to help with right now.

How are they stored right now? Right in the webpages themselves, some sort of flat-file, or in some 'less-advanced' database than your 'advanced' database?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Terminal Services profiles

Hi guys i'm new in windows 2000 server so please bear with me. My quiestion is how can you remove all the icons and even the start menu using terminal services. I have a windows xp machine that is part of a domain i installed terminal services. I can login no problem but i want to be able to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
2 Replies

2. Linux

root profiles

DOES ROOT USER HAS A PROFILE? JUST LIKE .PROFILE FOR EVERY USER? i UNDERSTAND AS A SECURITY REASON THAT IS GENERALLY NOT AVAILABLE? DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW IT IS A SECURITY THREAT? IF WE DONT HAVE A .PROFILE FILE, THEN WHENVER WE EXPORT A VARIABLE OR DO SIMILAR STUFF, IN WHICH FILE IS THAT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chakri.penguin
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Profiles for users without home directory

Hi I want to know which profile will be called when a user without home directory is created. When I created a user without home directory(by setting in /etc/default/useradd), the user is able to login directly into the main "/" folder but with only read permissions. Thanks naina (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naina
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regarding Profiles.

Hello, Actually I donno anything regarding profiles in Linux. Can anyone tell me what are Profiles in Linux and if possible copy links regarding so. Thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashok.g
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Combine firefox history from 2 different profiles

How do you combine firefox history from 2 different profiles? I discovered that firefox stores your history in places.sqlite but I don't understand how to use that file. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

6. AIX

Help with multiple profiles for lpar

Hi I have a doubt. Imagine an aix lpar named "sitsapfs" having 2 different profiles. If in case if it goes down suddenly how we will come to know under which profile it has been running before going down ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
3 Replies
gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)				   User Commands				gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-audio-profiles-properties - the GNOME audio profile manager SYNOPSIS
gnome-audio-profiles-properties [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
gnome-audio-profiles-properties enables you to configure and create audio recording profiles. Audio recording applications such as gnome- sound-recorder use these profiles to determine how audio should be recorded and stored to audio files. New audio profiles can be created, and existing audio profiles can be either edited or deleted using the GNOME audio profile manager. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the GNOME Audio Profile Manager example% gnome-audio-profiles-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-audio-proExecutableeforethe GNOME audio profile manager ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-media | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-std-options(5), gnome-sound-recorder(1) NOTES
Written by Niall Power, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 7 Sep 2004 gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)