Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to clone a 382-workstations hdd? Post 302700801 by vbe on Friday 14th of September 2012 08:39:22 AM
Old 09-14-2012
I wonder if it is not a question of driver... or firmware that needs to be updated... I dont remember how it was done ( I turned off my 712 in 94 and my 715 in 96...) I did uprade one so it recognized 2GB disks... You should see ( I will try on my side also...) if you know someone at HP that still has the firmware and software because unless its shellscripts like /etc/disktab I doubt the binaries are compatible ( I may still have 9.00 9.05, and perhaps 9.07 tapes..) because you have a motorola processor (serie 300...)
This User Gave Thanks to vbe For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

networking between two solaris workstations

I am trying to network two solaris workstations(ultra sparc 5) at home. what shoud I use to build the one of workstations as a http and ftp server and to network with the other workstation? (please explain to me in detail.. what kind of software or equipment do I need..) Thanks John (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jung1975
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

about emulation in workstations

i would like about the emulation in workstations. thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmilano
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Workstations are not sync

What's the idea of Unsyncron SUN WS's ? one of our client had a problem & my supervisor told me that this causes of unsynchron WS's i mean maybe the setting of one is not compatible with other ..... Any Suggestion would be helpful Rgrds, nikk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Old HDD copy to new HDD ? im lost...

Over the last few months the HDD spins louder and louder, so I fiqured its time to replace the HDD. Its been running 24/7/365 since 98 :eek:. yes i said since 98 :D I have an IBM system 43P Model 240. 233 MHz. running AIX Version 4. The current HDD is an IBM DGHS COMP IEC -950 FRU PN#... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chevy89rocks
5 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Can't successfully clone an HDD in Ubuntu, please help

Hi guys, I am total newbie to Linux / Ubuntu but trying it to solve the problem I have. I have an OKI printer with bad HDD and trying to clone one from the same HDD from working printer. Board it goes on has a Fiery chipset and system used is Linux based / related - to the best of my knowlege. I... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unlimitedbt
12 Replies

6. Hardware

Please help, I need Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5

HI, I am having issue with my SUN W2100z and search all around internet, found this posting on Unix Help Dashboad. Wonder if I am able to get a copy of the Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5 from anyone here. Appreciate your help. fungplus (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fungplus
1 Replies

7. AIX

IBM AIX Internal HDD vs SAN HDD and Oracle

Hi Folks, I am facing an issue with the performance. P4 with 1 processor and 16 GB RAM and SAN HDD = Oracle report takes 25 minutes P5 with 2 processors and 16 GB RAM internall HDD with LPAR = Oracle Report takes 1 hour 15 minutes ( please note I have assigned all the max processors and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

BMW GT1 DIS - SCO 5.0 and Oracle 7 Root HDD Clone - IBM T30

Greeting All Diag tool HDD clone SCO 5 + Oracle 7 DB ( IBM T30 ) I am new to this forum and my knowledge on computers OS is average . I have just acquired a factory diag tool for BMW/RR/MINI from a retired mechanic. Its runs on a IBM T30 laptop with a Unix/Oracle DB system. Sco 5... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmw635
8 Replies
URTWNFW(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						URTWNFW(4)

NAME
urtwnfw -- Firmware Module for Realtek Wireless driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this module into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device urtwnfw This will include three firmware images inside the kernel. If you want to pick only the firmware image for your network adapter choose one of the following: device urtwn-rtl8192cfwT device urtwn-rtl8192cfwU device urtwn-rtl8188eufw Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): urtwn-rtl8192cfwT_load="YES" urtwn-rtl8192cfwU_load="YES" urtwn-rtl8188eufw_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
This module provides access to firmware sets for the Realtek RTL8188CUS, RTL8188CE-VAU, RTL8188EUS, RTL8188RU and RTL8192CU chip based USB WiFi adapters. It may be statically linked into the kernel, or loaded as a module. For the loaded firmware to be enabled for use the license at /usr/share/doc/legal/realtek must be agreed to by adding the following line to loader.conf(5): legal.realtek.license_ack=1 FILES
/usr/share/doc/legal/realtek urtwnfw firmware license SEE ALSO
urtwn(4), firmware(9) BSD
April 25, 2014 BSD