Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to fix broken packages?
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How to fix broken packages? Post 302698821 by DGPickett on Monday 10th of September 2012 03:13:41 PM
Old 09-10-2012

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk / shell - Fix broken lines and data

Gurus, I am struggling with a issue and thought I could use some of your expertise. Need Help with this I have a flat file that has millions of records 24|john|account ~ info |56| 25|kuo|account ~ journal |58| 27|kim|account ~ journal |59| 28|San|account ~ journal |60|... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimss
3 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

fix broken avi index

I need some recommendations on programs to fix broken avi index. Please tell me what your experiences have been with the program. Which programs work and which ones don't work. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
APTONCD(1)						      General Commands Manual							APTONCD(1)

NAME
aptoncd - CD/DVD-based repository creator for debian packages SYNOPSIS
aptoncd [options] DESCRIPTION
APTonCD is a complete solution to manage/backup/restore your packages downloaded via apt-get, aptitude and synaptic. APTonCD also is the best choice to download an entire repository and/or specific section of selected mirror, by an pretty GUI. A manual with detailed instructions can be found in the help menu of APTonCD. OPTIONS
APTonCD accept the following command-line call methods: -c, --packages-list=FILE Starts aptoncd listing the packages in FILE -l, --cache-dir=PATH Uses PATH as apt cache dir (instead of /var/cache/apt/archives -r, --temp-dir=PATH Uses PATH as temporary directory for copying files and mounting images AUTHORS APTonCD is developed by Rafael Proenca <cypherbios@ubuntu.com> and Laudeci Oliveira <laudeci@gmail.com>, with some contributors that can be found on the project page. All development is done at http://aptoncd.sourceforge.net This manual page was written by Rafael Proenca <cypherbios@ubuntu.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007 Rafael Proenca There is NO warranty. You may redistribute this software under the terms of the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see the files named copyright. Aug 15th, 2007 APTONCD(1)