Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: backup aborted
Operating Systems Solaris backup aborted Post 302697097 by Don Cragun on Thursday 6th of September 2012 05:27:37 AM
Old 09-06-2012
At first glance, it looks like you started the command as a foreground process and hit Ctl-C to terminate the dump so you could start tail to watch the progress of the dump you just terminated. Another possibility is that someone else killed your dump. However, it happened, the last line of the tail output seems to indicate that the dump was terminated by a SIGTERM signal.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted

i m trying to run a command from diffrent login ,where i get following messages Empty compile time value given to use lib at /svm_wl1/billing/atai/rel/server/util/ataprocs line 73 Empty compile time value given to use lib at /svm_wl1/billing/atai/rel/server/util/ataprocs line 73 Empty... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
1 Replies

2. Programming

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.

I ran degugger in C++ and the followings are the message I got: Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted. 0x002a57a2 in _dl_sysinfo_int80 () from /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (gdb) info s #0 0x002a57a2 in _dl_sysinfo_int80 () from /lib/ld-linux.so.2 #1 0x002e97f5 in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: napapanbkk
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rerun a script if aborted and exited

Hello, When I run a script, the script sometimes exited. I need to re-run it automatically again. Currently I am using crontab to run the script each 5 minutes. However, I need to have a better solution. Any idea what to do? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

aborted due to compilation error

I wanted to edit the time for a cron job that cleans out the quarantine in mailscanner. etc/cron.daily/clean.quarantine I edited the file #!/usr/bin/perl # # IMPORTANT NOTE: # # Change the next line to 0 instead of 1 to enable this script. # By default it will be disabled and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcraul
2 Replies

5. Linux

/etc/con.daily/prelink aborted

Since a couple of days i get the following message: /etc/cron.daily/prelink: /etc/cron.daily/prelink: line 47: 31091 Aborted /usr/sbin/prelink -av $PRELINK_OPTS >>/var/log/prelink.log 2>&1 Please find attached the prelink.log Can anybody help me out please? Thx a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jumping
2 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

cvs [login aborted]

Hi, I installed CVSNT on PC and trying to checkout files from/on linux box. Logging in to :pserver:user1@16.145.134.210:22/DBMONITOR/CVSROOT CVS password: cvs : unrecognized auth response from 16.145.134.210: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.4 ssh is ok. $ ssh user1@16.145.134.210... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zam
1 Replies

7. AIX

HPOV : coda is aborted

the service coda is aborted in HPOV the OS is AIX 6.1 , i reinstall it but its give me the same message , i remove coda files under /var/opt/OV/datafiles and i restart the service but its aborted agine . ./ovc -status ovcd OV Control CORE (44302556) Running agtrep OV Discovery Agent... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync backup mode(--backup) Are there any options to remove backup folders on successful deployment?

Hi Everyone, we are running rsync with --backup mode, Are there any rsync options to remove backup folders on successful deployment? Thanks in adv. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
0 Replies

9. Programming

Free() - Program getting aborted.

I am trying to learn C and while trying out some code, the program is getting aborted while I am calling free(). Here is the code: #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> void print_by_ptr(char **str) { printf("<%s>\n",*str); printf("Now I am modifying the str.\n"); *str =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chacko193
3 Replies
dump(n) 																   dump(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
dump - Dump information about Tcl interpreter in TkCon SYNOPSIS
dump method ?-nocomplain? ?-filter pattern? ?--? pattern ?pattern ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The dump command provides a way for the user to spit out state information about the interpreter in a Tcl readable (and human readable) form. It takes the general form: dump method ?-nocomplain? ?-filter pattern? ?--? pattern ?pattern ...? The patterns represent glob-style patterns (as in string match pattern $str). -nocomplain will prevent dump from throwing an error if no items matched the pattern. -filter is interpreted as appropriate for the method. The various methods are: dump command args Outputs one or more commands. dump procedure args Outputs one or more procs in sourceable form. dump variable args Outputs the values of variables in sourceable form. Recognizes nested arrays. The -filter pattern is used as to filter array ele- ment names and is interepreted as a glob pattern (defaults to {*}). It is passed down for nested arrays. dump widget args Outputs one or more widgets by giving their configuration options. The -filter pattern is used as to filter the config options and is interpreted as a case insensitive regexp pattern (defaults to {.*}). SEE ALSO
idebug(n), observe(n), tkcon(1), tkcon(n), tkconrc(5) KEYWORDS
Tk, console, dump COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) Jeffrey Hobbs <jeff at hobbs.org> TkCon 2.5 dump(n)