Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory distributed filesystem over internet/VPN Post 302696769 by Corona688 on Wednesday 5th of September 2012 11:29:35 AM
Old 09-05-2012
You want instant concurrency, with 100MB files?

How fast are your network links?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Wanted: Geographically distributed filesystem solution

I'm looking for a means to ensure that servers in the two or three datacenters, connected in a ring via IP through two ISPs, can distribute load and/or replicate data among at least two SAN-class disk devices. I want to evaluate several solutions, and I'm open to solutions ranging from free,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: otheus
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet connection single interface through vpn

Hi. Can you please help me with a routing problem? There are 2 networks: 192.168.10.0/24 (eth0) 192.168.11.0/24 (eth0:1) The default gateway is 192.168.10.1 iPv4 routing is already enabled and working. With vpnc I've built up an VPN connection and can access my home network... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tschmi
0 Replies
thr_getconcurrency(3C)					   Standard C Library Functions 				    thr_getconcurrency(3C)

NAME
thr_getconcurrency, thr_setconcurrency - get or set thread concurrency level SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file...[ library... ] #include <thread.h> int thr_setconcurrency(int new_level); int thr_getconcurrency(void); DESCRIPTION
These functions are obsolete and maintained for compatibility only. The thr_setconcurrency() function updates the desired concurrency level that libthread maintains for the calling process. This value does not affect the behavior of the calling process. The thr_getconcurrency() function returns the current value for the desired concurrency level. RETURN VALUES
The thr_getconcurrency() function always returns the current value for the desired concurrency level. If successful, the thr_setconcurrency() function returns 0. Otherwise, a non-zero value is returned to indicate the error. ERRORS
The thr_setconcurrency() function will fail if: EAGAIN The specified concurrency level would cause a system resource to be exceeded. EINVAL The value for new_level is negative. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
thr_create(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 11 May 1998 thr_getconcurrency(3C)